|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Gravity Avenue A is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, wide gearing, comfortable riding position and dealing with a budget.
The Avenue frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing. The tubing is Gravity's own special RSeries tube-set. Look at the engineered, hydroformed top tube and bi-oval downtube. This is designed for a responsive performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. The frame is a semi-compact geometry which allows for a bit more comfortable and upright position yet is still aero-enough for some serious riding.
Note: Some bikes have additional seat tube and seat stay decal (cannot choose)
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
Compact frame geometry makes sizing much easier because of the sloping toptube and lower standover height, its easier for riders of all sizes to dial in the perfect fit. With greater adjustability and up to six sizes per series, even pro athletes, who range from 5ft females to 6'5" males happily ride stock size frames just by sizing off of their height.
All a rider needs to do is match their height with the corresponding compact frame size and they will have a bike that fits like a glove.
Most riders from 5'2" to 5'4" choose a 43c
Most riders from 5'4" to 5'7" choose a 46.5c
Most riders from 5'7" to 5'10" choose a 50c
Most riders from 5'10" to 6'0" choose a 53.5c
Most riders from 6'0" to 6'3" choose a 55.5c
Most riders from 6'3" to 6'6" choose a 58.5c
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Gravity RSeries Aluminum, Engineered Hydroformed Top tube, Bi-Oval downtube, S-Bend seatstays, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Gravity Aero-profile, CrMo StraightBlade, 1in steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano Aluminum arms, double ring 39/50 (cranks may not have logo)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge, square taper
- Pedals: Road platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A050
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A050D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-SY20A (stem mounted shifters with bar mounted brake levers)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 14/28 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z-51 for 7sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity aluminum w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex DA-18, Double Wall aluminum
- Tires: 700x25c
- Brake Set: CStar SLR Aluminum Alloy
- Brake Levers: CStar Alloy SLR Road
- Headset: Cane Creek Labyrinth Sealed, Cage Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Aluminum alloy 26.0mm
- Tape / Grip: Black cork
- Stem: Aluminum alloy threadless, 1in, 26.0mm clamp
- Saddle: Gravity Road w/ comfort groove
- Seat Post: Aluminum alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Machined Aluminum Alloy
- Colors: WhiteOut, OrangeCrush, BlackOut
- Sizes: 43c, 46.5c, 50c, 53.5c, 55.5c, 58.5c