|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here we have the Gravity Dutch
The comfort of a front shock, a shock seatpost, super comfort seat, and an adjustable stem to dial your riding position in so it's 'just right'. Now, add 700c wheels for a better ride and you have the best of all worlds. A bike like this will be well over $650.00 in most bike shops you visit.
Lightweight Aluminum Frame will not rust.
No-Rust composite fenders keeps most cross town splashes off.
Index Shifting is smooth and efficient
Enhanced Safety Features:
Powerful Front and Rear V-brakes stop authoritatively
Front suspension fork smooths the road ahead.
Rear suspension seatpost dampens the bumps below.
Wide Comfort saddle cushions nicely.
Adjustable height stem for versatile and easy custom fitting.
Front & Rear Thermoplast Fenders ($39.95 value)
Alloy Kickstand ($9.95 value)
This is a lot of bike in both comfort & performance at a great price. Another great value.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
General Sizing Guide
18" Men's fits most riders from 5'7" to 6'
20" Men's fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22" Men's fits most riders from 6'2" and up
14" Ladie's fits most riders from 4'11" to 5'7"
16" Ladie's fits most riders from 5'6" and up
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Lightweight aluminum w/ multi-shaped tubes & reinforcing gusset. Replaceable rear derailleur hanger, Fender mounts & Fenders (included)
- Fork: Zoom/Enjoy120E Aluminum Suspension Comfort Front Shock
- Crank Set: TH Forged SteelArm triple 48/38/28
- Pedals: Composite Dual-purpose
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney FD-TZ31 31.8mm down pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney RD-TX35D
- Shifters: SRAM Gripshift MRX-204 21sp dual index
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21 14/28 7sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: JT forged aluminum alloy w/ QR & rubber dust-sealed ball bearings
- Rims: DA-17, aluminum alloy silver 700c w/ 36 holes
- Tires: Kenda Comfort-ride 700 x 38c
- Brake Set: CS Linear pull 'V' type aluminum
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebars: ComfortRise
- Tape / Grip: Black Krayton Komfort
- Stem: Adjustable height/angle, aluminum alloy
- Saddle: Comfort wide-style w/suspended spring base
- Seat Post: Comfort Suspension HL SP-91 350mm, alloy
- Accessories: Fenders, Alloy Kickstand
- Colors: Satin Gray, Vivid Blue, BriteWhite, Mint Green, Aqua, Lilac, Gloss Black
- Sizes: Mens: 18in, 20in, 22in Ladies: 14in, 16in