|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS X24 offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a Kinesis Custom Aluminum Frame, SR Suntour Front Shock w/ Adjustable Preload, Coil-Over Rear Shock, Shimano Shifting, & Tektro Disc Brakes and you have a sure winner.
The Fantom DS X24 is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis aluminum frame.
• Long travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single Pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components
• Tektro Disc Brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5"
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, ProX Designed Sizing, Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum with SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, KS 260RL Coilover Rear Shock w/ Lockout
- Fork: Suntour SF19-XCT30 DS 29, Preload Adjuster
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-TX801, 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST-122.5
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TX800-TS6, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800
- Shifters: Shimano ST-TX800-L, 3x8sp, EZ-Fire Plus
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z8 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: JTech Alloy Disc
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DoubleWall U28 Disc
- Tires: Innova MTB 29 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 - 1 1/8in ZS
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: VP ClampOn w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Alloy 6061, 10° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Boly
- Colors: Silver, Matte Black, Yellow
- Sizes: 14.5in, 16.5in, 17in, 18.5in, 21in