|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The eBike Revolution is upon us!
There was a time when every guitar was an acoustic and it was good. Musicians got what they needed out of their instruments. And with the right group, it may have even rocked a bit.
But then the guitar got ELECTRIFIED, and just like that, everything changed!
Jimi, Eddie, Slash...
The world would never be the same.
And now, yet again, thanks to the eBike, The world will never be the same.
Most eBikes top out at 20mph. The Diamondback Response is a CLASS 3 eBike and adds assist up to 28MPH!
Because what was a world of acoustic riding is about to become a world of nothing but HighFives, Smiles, and maybe a few horns \M/
The Response is the game changer!
Take a look at what it offers:
• Bosch 350w Performance Line Speed Motor, 28mph
• Bosch PowerTube 500wh Battery w/ 35-65 estimated mile range
• Shimano Deore 10 Speed Drivetrain
• Mangura HydraulicDisc Brakes
• RockShox Judy GoldFront Shock w/ 120mm Travel
• Schwalbe Super Moto-X Tires
With the NEW Performance Update there is MORE TORQUE for the Performance Line Speed Drive Unit that delivers a Performance Boost with increased torque of 85 Nm for a more dynamic riding sensation, especially at low cadences (pedaling RPM's)
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Note: On all Diamondback bikes, no tools are included. The manuals mistakenly say some tools are included but they are not.
Due to shipping regulations on eBikes, these bikes can not be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
Because of the size/weight of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned eBikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
General Sizing Guide
MED / 17" usually fits 5'7" to 5'10"
LG / 19" usually fits 5'10" to 6'1"
XL / 21" usually fits 6'1" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: HydroFormed 6061 T6 Oversize Aluminum Alloy, Trail Speed Goemetry , PowerTube Integrated Battery
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold 120mm 27.5+
- Crank Set: FSA Forged Alloy 170mm
- Pedals: Alloy Cage w/ Sealed Bearings & Chromoly Axles
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore M610, SGS, ShadowPlus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10sp
- Chain: KMC X10E EPT, eBike Specific
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula, Sealed Bearing, ThruAxle, BOOST 110, 32H, Rear: Formula, Sealed Bearing, ThruAxle, BOOST 148, 32H
- Rims: Aluminum 27.5in, 45mm ID, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X RaceGuard 27.5 x 2.8
- Brake Set: Magura Fifty4, 4 Piston Front w/ 203mm Rotor, 2 Piston Rear w/ 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Magura, HC Carbon
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Handlebars: FlatBar, 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Ergo Comfort Control
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, 3D Forged, +/-7°
- Saddle: Custom Ergo Performance
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head
- Accessories: Motor: Bosch Performance Speed, 350W, 85NM, 28mph, Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500wh, DT Mount, Charger: Bosch 4A, Display: Bosch Kiox
- Colors: Blue Matte (as shown)
- Sizes: Med/17in, Lg/19in, XL/21