|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The new Gravity Swift X4 is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, even wider triple gearing, comfortable upright riding position & dealing with a budget.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with the Advanced Straight Fork Blades,
Powerful V-Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions, and Wide Tires Fit with room for up to 1.7 x 29er tires.
The Swift frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing. The tubing is Gravity's own special FBSeries TubeSet. Look at the engineered top tube and downtube. This is designed for a responsive performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. The frame is a semi-compact geometry which allows for a bit more comfortable and upright position and easy straddling, yet is still aero-enough for some serious riding if you tuck down from the flat bars. Powerful V-Brakes and Rear Rack Mounts make this the great all-around bike.
New Features Include:
• SRAM Derailleur
• SRAM Exact Actuation Tech Shifting
• FBSeries Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry
• Straight Blade Forks with V-Brake Mounts
• Powerfull Tektro V-Brakes
• Aluminum Alloy Cranksets
NOTE: Pictures may differ slightly from actual model. Please see SPECIFICATIONS in listing for actual parts.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
16in Mens fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
18in Mens fits most riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
20in Mens fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22in Mens fits most riders from 6'2" to 6'5"
14in Ladies fits most riders from 4'10" to 5'5"
16in Ladies fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'11"
(NOTE: Ladies frames have a "step-through" design with a lowered top tube, as shown above)
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Gravity FBSeries 6061 Aluminum, Engineered Main Tubes, H2O mounts
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum, S-Bend seat stays, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, rear rack mounts. 135mm rear axle spacing
- Fork: Gravity 700c StraightBlade, Trifecta Front Rack mounts
- Crank Set: Alloy, 44T, 170mm, 1x8 w/ Chain Cover
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Sealed Cartridge, Square Taper
- Pedals: 9/16in Axle, Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X4-A1
- Shifters: SRAM SL-X4-A1 8sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SUNRACE CSM66 11-34 8sp
- Chain: KMC-Z8.1
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: HJC DA-300D Alloy 700c, 30mm HighProfile, Double Wall
- Tires: 700 x 38 Kenda K-184 (room for most tires up to 29 x 1.7)
- Brake Set: Tektro Alloy V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Headset: VP MH-501G
- Handlebars: Flat Bar w/ low-rise (640mm wide x 30mm Rise)
- Tape / Grip: Krayton
- Stem: ComfortAdjustable Alloy, 90mm on 16in & 18in / 110mm on 20in & 22in
- Saddle: Comfort w/ Elastomer
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy, 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: Titan Gray, Ocean Blue, WhiteOut, SeaFoam, Gloss Black, Clear Blue
- Sizes: Mens 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in Ladies 14in, 16in