|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Motobecane Jubilee FS is in... and it's super comfortable! Check it out.
This super popular model is now equipped with Shimano 24 Speed Index Shifting & Shimano Cranks for smooth shifting & Dual Suspension to smooth out even the roughest road.
It's perfect for around town, neighborhood and even some light offroad adventures.
The components and comfort are exactly what you have been looking for. Look at these features:
• SunTour Plush Front Shock w/LockOut
• KS-260 Rear Shock w/ PreLoad Adjust
• Adjustable Rise Stem
• Velo ComfortMax Saddle w/ Gel Double Density Base, Elastomer Suspension
• Shimano Shifting
• Double Wall Aluminum Wheelset
• Shimano Derailleurs
• Hydroformed Butted and Geometric Multishaped Aluminum Frame
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
16.5" fits most riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
18.5" fits most riders from 5'8" to 6'0"
20.5" fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Between sizes? Size down for short legs/arms or more straddle room. Size up for taller handlebars or longer legs/arms.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric Multishaped Aluminum, 1 set H2O Bosses (16.5 has no bosses)
- Rear Triangle: Hydroformed Aluminum w/ ActiveLink SinglePivot, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger & KS-260 Rear Shock w/ PreLoad Adjust
- Fork: SR/Suntour 27.5 SF19 w/ LockOut
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-TX801 28/38/48, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-B32
- Pedals: VP-893N Composite
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette CS-HG318, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula DC19 Alloy, Rear: Formula DC26 Alloy 32H Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: HJC DA-21S DoubleWall Alloy
- Tires: Kenda Khan 27.5 x 2.1
- Brake Set: Shimano BR-M201L Hydraulic Disc w/ ASMRT56M 180MM ROTOR
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic
- Headset: VP 1.125in
- Handlebars: MTB AL-153TP Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Velo Kraton, Full Length
- Stem: Adjustable Angle, Alloy
- Saddle: Velo Comfort Max, w/ Gel Double Density Base, Elastomer Suspension
- Seat Post: Alloy, 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum w/ Allen Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black, Satin Nautical Blue
- Sizes: 16.5in, 18.5in, 20.5in