|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Motobecane Gravel X3 Disc is just the Gravel Bike can do it all!
Powerful disc brakes give confidence in a wider range of conditions than regular rim brakes.
Fast Aero Aluminum Rim Wheelset cuts through the air resistance.
700 x 38 tires will roll over almost anything.
Look At These Features:
• 6061 Series Aluminum Frame
• Tektro Mira Disc Brakes
• Shimano Claris Shifters & Derailleurs for the most reliable and smoothest shifting
• FSA Tempo Aluminum Alloy 2x8 Crankset
This is the bike you want!
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
General Sizing Guide
49c fits most riders from 5'0" to 5'3"
52c fits most riders from 5'3" to 5'6"
54c fits most riders from 5'6" to 5'9"
56c fits most riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
58c fits most riders from 6'0 to 6'1"
61c fits most riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted 6061 Aluminum, 2xH2O Mounts, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Straight Bladed Steel w/ 3 sets of Braze-Ons, 700c
- Crank Set: FSA Tempo, 30/46, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: VP-990S PP Black Body & Silver Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris FD-R2000BM
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-R2000GS 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/32 or 11/34 (Sorry, not choice due to global parts shortages), 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 Alloy w/ QR Front / Formula DC25 Alloy w/ QR Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: HJC DA-300 Double Wall Alloy
- Tires: Endurance GrvlRoad, 700x38
- Brake Set: Tektro Mira MD-C400 Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Road, 31.8mm, 400mm on 49c & 52c / 420mm on 54c & 56c / 440mm on 58c & 61c
- Tape / Grip: Synthetic Cork
- Stem: Alloy Road, 10° Rise, 90mm on 49c ~ 54c / 105mm on 56c ~ 61c
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport or Equivalent (based on availability)
- Seat Post: Alloy, 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum QR
- Accessories: Alloy Kickstand
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Nautical Blue (Sorry, no pics if the Matte Nautical Blue yet. See color tube)
- Sizes: 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c