|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX 275 LTD?
If not, you should! 27.5in wheels are the hot thing going right now. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of that newness. Well, not necessarily.
The Gravity FSX 27.5 LTD is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1200.00 and up 27.5in Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The FSX 27.5 LTD is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the bikes like the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba; you will love the ride of this Gravity FSX 27.5 LTD bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'9"
17" Fits most riders 5'10" to 6'0"
19" Fits most riders 6'1" to 6'3"
21" Fits most riders 6'2" to 6'5"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Oversized Bearing CantiBeam Link SinglePivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Tubes
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Rear Triangle w/ KindShock KS-260 Rear Shock w/ Adjustable Preload
- Fork: Gravity 27.5 w/ Advanced Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour FC-TY501 24/34/42 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-TY500 or MicroShift FD-M20 (Sorry, no choice)
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TY300D or MicroShift RD-M21L (Sorry, no choice)
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315 or MicroShift TS-38 (Sorry, no choice)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 12/32 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity by Formula w/ QR
- Rims: DH18, Alloy
- Tires: MTB Comp 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro Aries MD-M280 Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D w/ Alloy Cap
- Handlebars: MTB Alloy Width: 720mm, Rise 20mm, Sweep 6°
- Tape / Grip: Kraton Compound
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Threadless, 90mm w/ 10° Rise
- Saddle: MTB Padded
- Seat Post: Aluminum MicroAdjust 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Ti Gray, Satin Nautical Blue (Sorry, no pics of the Matte Black or Matte Ti Gray yet. See color samples.)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in