|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Motobecane HAL CF Boost 27.5plus.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage ) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
You will dominate the trails with massive traction 27.5+ Tires, RockShox Pike BOOST Front Shock & RockShox RS-Deluxe Air Rear Shock w/ LockOut.
The HAL Design represents the top of the food chain. Super supple. Climbing, descending and braking with more control than ever. The HAL BOOST™ Series features shorter chainstays than ever before
• BOOST™ Axle Spacing
• Up to 5.5 inches of Highly Active Linkage Travel
• RockShox Pike Charger Front Shock w/ 150mm Travel
• RockShox RS-Deluxe RL-B1 Air Rear Shock
• Carbon Fiber Advanced Engineered Frame
• CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
• Dropper SeatPost
• SRAM Eagle GS Shifting
• SRAM Eagle GS Derailleur
• SRAM Eagle GS 1x12 Crankset
• SRAM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• DT Swiss E 1900 Spline® Wheelset
What is BOOST™ Technology you may ask...
It’s a new front and rear hub spacing standard that results in increased wheel strength on all wheel sizes as well as added design flexibility. As tire widths continue to expand, and modern geometries with short chainstays for quick acceleration remain a goal, BOOST™ fits the bill.
One advantage of the now wider axle standard is glaringly obvious: given the wider hub flange, and the stronger spoke-bracing angle, the stiffness and stability of the wheel is massively enhanced.
But BOOST™ brings yet more advantages:
• The increased stiffness results in more effective and more precise bike handling.
• Given the wider rear wheel, a shorter chain stay can be used.
• Suspension pivots can be placed wider apart and therefore stiffer.
• The wider rear hub offers you a bigger choice when it comes to chainrings.
• And finally, BOOST™ improves clearance on the forks and the rear.
NOTE: THIS MODEL CAN TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS TO PROCESS FOR SHIPPING
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
38c/16in usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
43c/17in usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
48c/19in usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
52c/20in usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Advanced Engineered Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: Carbon Fiber Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage, RockShox RS-Deluxe RL-B1, Debonair Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Pike Charger 2 RC Crown Adjust 27.5plus BOOST™ w/ 15X110 MaxLE Ultimate ThruAxle
- Crank Set: SRAM GX Eagle B148 DUB 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB DUB BSA MTB68SP (Threaded)
- Pedals: MTB Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-GX-1-B1 Eagle, Max tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SL GX Eagle Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM X-Glide 1275 Eagle 10/50
- Chain: SRAM GX EAGLE
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DT Swiss New Spline 370 28H. (6-bolt): 15x110mm Rear: DT Swiss New Spline 370 Based w/ Pawl System, 28H. (6-bolt) ) w/ 3 Pawl System , 12x148mm SRAM XD
- Spokes: DT Swiss StraightPull
- Rims: DT Swiss 27.5 E 1900 Spline20, Tubeless Ready 28H
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.60 Folding, 120tpi
- Brake Set: SRAM Hydraulic Disc DB-Level TL-A1 w/ SRAM RT-Centerline-A2 DB Rotor 180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Hydraulic Disc DB-Level TL
- Headset: FSA NO.42E/ACB Sealed
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 Rise 9°, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: VP Enduro W/ Single Aluminum ClampOn
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead, 6° Extension, 45/45/60/60mm on 41/44/48/52c
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Comp
- Seat Post: KindShock Dropper E-TEN- I (Internal Routing ) Remote 31.6 x 385mm, 100mm Travel W/KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 38c/16in, 43c/17in, 48c/19in, 52c/20in Limited Production. Call For Availability Before Ordering