|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
More than 40 years of collaboration with the world’s fastest female bicycle racers. Decades of frame development. Untold hours of wind-tunnel analysis. Together, they create a competition frameset that provides superior aerodynamics, handling, comfort, stiffness and an optimal fit for women. Meet the Fuji Supreme, the fastest aero road bike we’ve ever made and is totally re-designed.
The Fuji Supreme 2.1, in true Fuji fashion, takes advantage of Shimano's race level Ultegra Di2 Electronic Shifting for the high level performance you demand
It's built around a C10 High-Modulus Carbon Frame with Fuji's own molding technology which allows it to maintain the kind of stiffness competitive riders expect from performance road bikes while simultaneously saving weight. The Supreme 2.1 frame retains all of carbon's road-smoothing characteristics for longer endurance rides.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 offers smooth, precision shifting across the Supreme's 11-speed Drivetrain and the Shimano Ultegra Crankset provides a stiff, lightweight performance. The midcompact 52/36 chainrings are ready to tackle the flats as well as the climbs.
The Oval Concepts 723 Wheelset offers a lightweight, fast-rolling experience. Add to that the Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25c tires and you have the ride cycling dreams are made of!
Check out these key features:
• C10 Extremely light High-Modulus Carbon Frame
• FC-440 Carbon Monocoque Fork w/ Tapered Carbon Steerer & Carbon Cropouts
• Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 Drivetrain
• Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic Road Disc Brakes
• Oval Concepts 723 Disc Wheelset
• Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x25 Folding Tires
In a 40-kilometer test, the new Supreme saves an eye-opening 1 minute, 19 seconds over our current aero bike, the Transonic, and an unbelievable 3:23 over the current Supreme
Modern Kamm Airfoil tube shapes, included throughout the frame and fork, perform better against the wind across a wide range of yaw angles
The geometry is designed to have a progressive stack/reach for each size
It's hard to imagine a finer ride!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: C10 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C10 high-modulus carbon, PF30 BB, oversized chainstays, carbon dropout 12mm thru-alxe and replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout w/ flat-mount disc system
- Crank Set: Shimano Ultegra, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2 GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Dual Control Hydraulic, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 723 Disc, CenterLock, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 723 700c 24/28H, Alloy
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 25c, 150tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic, 140/140 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 751W Women's with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Oval aero carbon, 300mm
- Colors: Gloss White (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Watch the video on this bike