|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Single Speed Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. ONE speed... GO! (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Gravity Deadeye 27plus .
The wider tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
Check the DoubleWall Rims. Most FAT bike rims today are single-wall, one layer of material in the rim.
How much does a FAT bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average FAT bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these FAT bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum FAT bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do FAT Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare FAT Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your FAT bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. FAT bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "FAT" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing FAT bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Check out these features
• HydroFormed Aluminum Frame
• Double Alloy Rims
• Tektro Disc Brakes
• 27.5 Big Daddy Tires
• Single Speed Design
Who passes you the FATty?
Due to a negotiated reduction in shipping costs, this new model can be offered at a lower price.
This does not apply to the previously purchased models.
General Fit Guide
15.5" fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
17.5" fits most riders 5'9" to 5'11"
19" fits most riders 5'11" to 6'2"
21" fits most riders 6'2" to 6'7"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Advanced Hydroformed, Oversized, Custom TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum w/ Gusseted Downtubes
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Alloy w/ Horizontal Dropouts (Frame fits most tires up to 27.5x3.0/29x2.6)
- Fork: Chromoly Bladed w/ Disc Tab, Triple BrazeOns
- Crank Set: Samox Alloy, 32T, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: Platform ATB
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 18T w/ 2 Spacers
- Chain: KMC S1
- Front / Rear Hubs: JTech Forged Aluminum Disc w/ Nutted Axles 100mm/135mm Spacing
- Rims: HJC-DAP38 DoubleWall Alloy
- Tires: Big Daddy 27.5 x 2.8
- Brake Set: Tektro Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Headset: Integrated VP-A42E
- Handlebars: Kalloy Aluminum Alloy MTB, 720mm Wide
- Tape / Grip: WTB Krayton Dual Compound
- Stem: Kalloy AS-007 Alloy, 70mm Extension, 7° Rise
- Saddle: MTB Sport
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust 27.2 400mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp: QR Alloy
- Colors: Matte Lava Red, Matte Black, Satin Nautical Blue
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in