|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Gravity Liberty 24 Race is just the bike for the young rider wanting the performance of an adult road bike but not there in height yet.
Typically, the only thing available for kids (other than clunky BMX Bikes) are custom road bikes that are very expensive that they outgrow quickly.
Also available in 26in wheel version... Listed Separately.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
24in will fit most young riders from 4'0" to 4'6"
26in will fit most young riders from 4'6" to 5'0"
- Main Frame: Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: Aluminum Alloy w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger & guard
- Fork: Chromoly Road
- Crank Set: ProWheel Alloy 40/48T, 152mm
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Pedals: Road Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A050BM
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-A050 14sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG2007 12/28 7sp
- Chain: KMC
- Front / Rear Hubs: JTech w/ Nutted Axles
- Rims: Alloy Doublewall
- Tires: Kenda 24 x 1.25
- Brake Set: Alloy Road Caliper
- Brake Levers: Alloy Bar & Drop
- Headset: VP-A71
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Drop
- Stem: Alloy Quill
- Saddle: Velo w/ Deluxe Comfy Padding
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Machined Aluminum Bolt Alloy
- Colors: Red, Black, Blue
- Sizes: 24in Wheel