|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
There are only a couple sizes left but we got the go ahead from Motobecane to offer a great deal on them. David, our bike guru sez "Don't Snooze & Loose on this killer deal!
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS X4 offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a Kinesis Custom Aluminum Frame, SR Suntour Front Shock w/ Lockout, Coil Rear Shock, SRAM Shifting, & Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc Brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB STP i25 TCS™ 2.0 wheels & WTB Nano Tires.
The Fantom DS X4 is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis aluminum frame.
• Long travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single Pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven SRAM & Shimano components on all models
• Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
• 14.5" & 16.5" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 18.5" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5" Wheel)
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11" (29" Wheel)
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, ProX Designed Sizing, Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum with SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, KS 388RL Coil Rear Shock w/ Lockout
- Fork: Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS 29 or 27.5 (see sizing info) w/ Advanced Lockout
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-M311, 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7420ST-122.5
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M310, TopSwing
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD X4 A1 RD X4 Long Cage
- Shifters: SRAM SL X4 Trigger (24sp)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z-7 Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity JTech Alloy Disc
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS™ 2.0 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim) See insert pic of rim
- Tires: WTB Nano 27.5in or 29in (see sizing info)
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco Hydraulic w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Hydraulic
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 - 1 1/8in ZS
- Handlebars: Kalloy 6061 Alloy, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: VP ClampOn w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Tioga-OS 84/6D, 90mm, 10° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V X4 SE
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Bolt
- Colors: RedStar, Gloss Black
- Sizes: 14.5in 16.5in (w/ 27.5in Wheels) 17in, 18.5in, 21in (w/ 29in Wheels)