|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a look at the Raleigh Talus 4.
The Talus 4 is at home on dirt, gravel, and pavement. It keeps the adventure going when it’s time to explore the path less travelled.
To give you the ideal balance of stability and easy handling, the Talus features Progressive Wheel Sizing, using the wheel size that best matches the rider size.
• 13" & 15" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 19" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
A 100mm travel RockShox XC30 Fork & grippy 2.25-inch wide knobby tires help you easily roll over bumps and potholes with confidence.
With 28 gear combinations at your fingertips, you’ll always find a comfortable pedaling pace, and Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide great stopping power.
Built-in eyelets allow you to mount a rear rack and fenders so you can also use the Talus as a commuter bike or city bike.
All of that adds up to a bike that can hold its own at the bike park and lets you open up the throttle on your weekday trails.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
13in usually fits riders from 5'1" to 5'4" (27.5" Wheel)
15in usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'7" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'10" (29" Wheel)
19in usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'1" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'4" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox XC30 w/ 100mm of Travel
- Crank Set: SR Suntour XCE Triple 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Pedals: Raleigh Alloy MTB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney TY-700
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano TX-800
- Shifters: Shimano M315 3x8
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200 12/32
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JoyTech Alloy
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: MTB XRD28 Alloy w/ DoubleWall
- Tires: Kenda K1027 27.5 x 2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro M275 Hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA No.11N
- Handlebars: Raleigh Alloy MTB
- Tape / Grip: Raleigh MTB
- Stem: Alloy MTB
- Saddle: Raleigh MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy MTB
- Colors: Good n' Gray
- Sizes: 13in (XS), 15in (SM), 17in (MED), 19in (LG), 21in (XL)
For more info on this bike
Raleigh Assembly Instructions