|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Just in, the DiamondBack Century Sport!
DiamondBack designed the Century Sport to remove as many barriers as possible for those on the fence about buying a road bike. If you’re thinking about joining the ranks of road riders, this bike will make your decision easy.
The 7005 Aluminum Alloy Frame has custom formed & butted tubes for durability and great power transfer, making it able to perform when called upon.
The Carbon Fiber Monocoque Fork and tapered head tube help provide a smooth ride.
While traditional road bike geometry stretches the rider out in as low and long a position as possible, the DiamondBack Century models feature a slightly taller head tube and slightly relaxed head angle, both of which place you in a riding position that is still plenty fast and “aero,” but upright enough to be sustained on those long rides.
The Century Sport is equipped with components are equally up to the task.
Tektro Disc Brakes & Shimano Drivetrain that will deliver years of reliable performance, ensuring that you’ll always be ready to click off a few extra miles.
Standout Features include:
• Endurance Road Disc Frame w/ Enhanced Performance Geometry
• Carbon Fiber Fork
• Shimano Claris 2x8 Integrated Shifters
• Tektro Disc Brakes
• Shimano Claris Front & Rear Derailleurs
• Continental Ultra Sport II Tires
Think about it. A bike with an Aluminum Frame, Shimano Derailleurs, Continental Tires, and a Carbon Fiber Fork for a price like this.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
52c usually fits riders from 5'4 to 5'7"
54c usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
56c usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
58c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
60c usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
62c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: DB Endurance Road Disc, Custom Fully Butted 6061 Series Alloy, Enhanced Performance Geometry (EPG), Formed Top Tube, w/ Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Diamondback Road Performance, Full Monocoque Carbon
- Crank Set: Lasco Alloy Road, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Unit, Square Taper
- Pedals: Boron Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris R2000
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris R2400, 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-R2400, 2x8 Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG31 Cassette, 8sp, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: 28h Alloy, 15mm ThruAxle Rear: 28h Alloy, 12mm ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Diamondback Equation R, 28h, DoubleWall
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700c
- Brake Set: Tektro Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Headset: 1 1/8in - 1.5in Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Handlebars: Diamondback Xdurance Road
- Tape / Grip: EVA Gel Diamondback Xdurance Tape
- Stem: Diamondback Xdurance Road
- Saddle: Diamondback Xdurance Road
- Seat Post: Diamondback Xdurance Road, 27.2mm
- Colors: SilverMist
- Sizes: 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 60c, 62c
More info on this bike
Diamondbacks video on bike assembly