|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the 27.5er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 24 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 27.5" bike with powerful Hydraulic Disc Brakes and BIG 27.5 x 2.5" Tires & a Front Shock w/ LockOut
New BiAxle TopTube Design Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 2.5 Eagle boasts a new engineered aluminum frame for precision handling.
Rough & Ready
The Fantom 2.5 Eagle is specified with great components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1800+ 27.5 hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with 100mm travel Suntour XCT Front Shock w/ Lockout. The Fantom 2.5 Eagle adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting SRAM SX Eagle 1x Crankset, sweet shifting SRAM SX Eagle Derailleurs & powerful Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes... PLUS a Dropper Seatpost!
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 27.5 bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'5"+
- Main Frame: Advanced Aluminum Butted & Geometric MultiShaped tubes w/ Internal Cable Routing, Special BiAxial TopTube Design, StealthType Dropper Post Routing
- Fork: Suntour XCT 27.5 w/ LockOut, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle PowerSpline, 175mm 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PowerSpline
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11/50 12sp
- Chain: SRAM Eagle 12Sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-TX505 Rear: Shimano FH-TX505, 32H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann U28 Disc
- Tires: Innova MTB 27.5 X2.50
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic w/ SM-RT26, 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Internal/ZS style - OS (1-1/8in) w/ Semi-Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebars: 6061 Alloy w/ 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo DoubleDensity
- Stem: 6061 Alloy w/ 10° rise, Ext. 75mm for 13in / 90mm for 17in & 19in / 105mm for 21in
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: KindShock StealthType Dropper E-Ten- I ( Internal Routing ) w/ Remote, 27.2 x 385mm, 100mm Travel w/ KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy
- Colors: Satin Nautical Blue, Stealth Super Dark (SSD)
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17in, 19in, 21in