|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a good look at the Motobecane Immortal Disc Pro SL
It comes equipped with all the best stuff...
• Shimano Ultegra Derailleurs
• Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• Carbon Fiber Frame & Fork w/ Tapered Head Tube
• DT Swiss E1800 Tubless Ready Wheelset
• Ritchey Handlebar, Saddle, Seatpost
Perfect for the Mid to Pro level athlete wanting the performance of an Carbon Fiber Frame & Race Ready Shimano Shifting coupled with the comfort of a Carbon Fiber Fork and the power of Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes combined with High Performance DT Swiss Wheels.
This model has Compact Shimano 2x11 Cranks for even more hill-crushing performance but lighter than a triple crank.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
51c Fits most riders 5'2" to 5'5"
53c Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
55c Fits most riders 5'9" to 5'11"
57c Fits most riders 6'0" to 6'2"
59c Fits most riders 6'2" to 6'4"
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: SuperRoad UD Weave Carbon Fiber w/ Tapered Head Tube
- Rear Triangle: UD Weave Carbon Fiber w/ Vertical Dropouts, ThruAxle
- Fork: UD Weave Carbon Fiber w/ Flat Disc Mount, (Fits up to 41c in most tires)
- Crank Set: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 170mm on 51c & 53c / 172.5mm on 55c / 175mm on 57c & 59c
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
- Pedals: Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra GS RD-R8000
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG800, 11sp, 11/34
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG701
- Front / Rear Hubs: DT Swiss Spline, ThruAxle 24/24
- Spokes: DT Swiss StraightPull
- Rims: DT Swiss E 1800 Spline
- Tires: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround RaceGuard, 700 x 35 Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic ST-R8020 / BR-R8070 w/160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 Hydraulic
- Handlebars: Ritchey Logic II w/ Built In Tunnel, 400mm on 51c & 53c / 420mm on 55c / 440mm on 57c & 59c
- Tape / Grip: Motobecane Black Gel EVA Synthetic Cork
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 84/6D +/-6° Rise, 70mm on 51c & 53c / 80mm on 55c / 90mm on 57c & 59c
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp Streem
- Seat Post: Ritchey WCS 1B 20mm offset OS, 31.6 X 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Guards Red, Matte Black
- Sizes: 51c, 53c, 55c, 57c, 59c