|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Take a good look at the Motobecane Nemesis Tri
Motobecane has tapped into some of the most experienced Time Trial / Tri-Bike designers to develop this road rocket.
The frame's main triangle is made from Z-Matrix Alpha Aero Section Tubing, so the bike is much lighter and its ride more compliant. They aero shaped almost every tube so you will slice through the wind. Even the seatstays are aero!
The Weinmann Aero 700c Wheels have Advanced Aero Design, Aero-Section Rims & SuperFast Maxxis HiPressure Folding Tires. They are Aero Profile w/ Stainless Spokes, professionally hand-built with smooth ball bearing JTec Hubs.
With the Shimano 105 Derailleur and Competition Ready Shimano R7000 Crank... It comes equipped with all the great stuff...
• Shimano Dura Ace Shifters
• Shimano 105 Derailleur
• Shimano 105 Brakes
• Shimano 105 Crank
• Z-Matrix Alpha Frame
• Carbon Fiber Bladed Fork
• Weinmann AeroSection Wheelset
• Carbon Fiber Tri-Specific Seatpost
• ISM SGT Tri-Specific Saddle
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c Fits most riders 5'1" to 5'6"
51c Fits most riders 5'6" to 5'8"
54c Fits most riders 5'8" to 5'10"
56c Fits most riders 5'10" to 6'1"
61c Fits most riders 6'1" to 6'3"
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Motobecane Z-Matrix Aero A-6 qPhase Aluminum Alloy, Custom Butted & Aero Shaped, Integrated Head Tube, Double H2O Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Shaped Seat Stays w/ Motobecane Forged Dropout & Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Motobecane TriSpecific Aero 70c Carbon Bladed w/ Alloy Steer Tube
- Crank Set: Shimano 105/R7000 52/36, 11sp, Length: 165mm on 48c & 51c, 170mm on 54c, 56c & 61c
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60 Exterior Sealed Bearing System
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-FL
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-GSL
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace BarEnd, SL-BSR1, 2x11sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105 CS R7000 11/28
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601
- Front / Rear Hubs: JTec Alloy, 20/24
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DP-18 700c, Aero Section w/ CNC Side, 20/24
- Tires: Maxxis Courcheval 700 x 23, 120TPI Folding Bead
- Brake Set: Shimano 105 / R7000
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX4.1 for Aero Bars
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS, IS2
- Handlebars: T2+ Alloy Aero, 395mm on 48c & 51c / 420mm on 54c, 56c & 61c
- Tape / Grip: Velo EVA Custom
- Stem: ProMax DA274, 90mm on 48c & 51c / 100mm on 55c, 56c & 61c
- Saddle: SM SGT Tri-Specific, Satin Steel Rail
- Seat Post: Advanced Composite Carbon Fiber AeroSection, Tri-Specific Rail System
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Colors: Jet Black, Red-n-Ready
- Sizes: 48c, 51c, 54c, 56c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)