|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here Ya Go...
The Gravity BaseCamp LTD29
Join the 29er Evolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a Shimano shifting 29er bike with powerful Disc Brakes & Lock Out Suspension Fork
Why 29er you may ask?
29er's and roll over obstacles better than a 26er.
Look At These Features.
• Powerful Tektro Disc Brakes. (compare to others no-name / low level disc or less capable cantilever or V-Brakes). Tektro Disc brakes are easier to adjust, more capable and more powerful. Usually found on bikes at twice the price.
• MTB Aluminum Stem & Aluminum MicroAdjust one-piece seatpost. (compare to other bikes at this price and those will have steel stems and heavier / lower quality, harder to adjust; two piece seat posts).
• Plush Gravity Suspension Fork further smooths the terrain. Lockout provides maximum efficiency.
• Incredibly specified with precision Shimano 21 Speed Rear Derailleur, tough Suntour Cranks, strong Alloy Rims, Powerful Tektro Disc Brakes, & Front Suspension Fork.
Where are you going to find a great bike like this at a great price?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13" Generally fits most riders from 5'1" to 5'6"
15" Generally fits most riders from 5'6" to 5'9"
17" Generally fits most riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
19" Generally fits most riders from 5'11" to 6'2"
21" Generally fits most riders from 6'2" to 6’4”
23" Generally fits most riders from 6'4" to 6’7”
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Custom Formed TIG Welded Oversize 6061 Aluminum w/ Gusseted Downtubes
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Gravity Suspension Fork w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour 24/34/42 w/ 175mm Alloy Arms
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge
- Pedals: Beartrap MTB w/ Metal Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Top-Pull for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-TY300D
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310 21sp EZ Fire Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200 7sp 13/32
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Forged Aluminum Disc w/Q.R. & Debris Seal Ball Bearings
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: DH-18 29in Alloy
- Tires: MultiTread 29in
- Brake Set: Tektro Aries MD-M280 Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A Alloy
- Headset: VP-A42E Threadless 1.125in, Contact Sealed Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy, 720mm wide, 20mm Rise, 6° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Kraton Black dual compound
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy, Extension 90mm w/ 10° Rise
- Saddle: Mtn Sport
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: Matte Black, Racing Yellow
- Sizes: Mens: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in