|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Looking for a 1x12 Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS Eagle SX Comp offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a Kinesis Custom Aluminum Frame, SR Suntour Front Shock w/ Lockout, Air Rear Shock, SRAM 1x12 Shifting, & Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB ST Light i25 TCS™ 2.0 wheels & Maxxis Ardent Race Tires.
The Fantom DS Eagle SX Comp is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis Engineered Aluminum Frame.
• Long travel front and rear suspension delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single Pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven SRAM & Shimano components on all models
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
• 14.5" & 16.5" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 18.5" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
If you want to learn more about TCS™, follow the link at the bottom of this page
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5" Wheel)
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'7" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'11" (29" Wheel)
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, ProX Designed Sizing, Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, KindShock 582RL Air Rear Shock w/ Lockout, 50mm Travel
- Fork: Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS 29 or 27.5 (see sizing info), Hydraulic Lockout, 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle PowerSpline, 1x12, 175mm, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PowerSpline 118 /68 Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM SX Eagle 1X12 Long Cage
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1210 Eagle 11/50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle PowerLock 12sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity JTech Alloy Disc
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB ST Light i25 TCS™ 2.0 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim) See link below
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent Race 2.20, 27.5in or 29in (see sizing info)
- Brake Set: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc w/ Resin Pads, Shimano SM-RT56 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 - 1 1/8in ZS
- Handlebars: 6061 Alloy, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: LockOn VP w/ Single Aluminum Clamp
- Stem: Alloy 6061 AHead, 10° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Comp
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Boly
- Colors: Matte Gray, Sonic White
- Sizes: 14.5in 16.5in (w/ 27.5in Wheels) 17in, 18.5in, 21in (w/ 29in Wheels)
Learn more about WTB TCS™ Technology