|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Just in, Gravity 27FIVE FS is truly ONE well equipped SingleSpeed Mountain Bike at a great price!
Join the 27.5" Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a SingleSpeed, 27.5" Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes & Suspension Front Fork.
READY & WILLING
The Gravity Gravity 27FIVE FS is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $900+ 27.5" SingleSpeed on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
With Suntour MLO Front Shock. The 27FIVE FS adds to those race winning specs; a simple TruVativ E400 1.0 SingleSpeed Crank, 27.5" Wheelset & Tektro Novela Disc Brake system.
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba, you will love the ride of this Gravity bike.
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13" usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5"
15" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'8"
17" usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'11"
19" usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
21" usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'4"
(*approx. sizing - your final choice is up to your personal preferences.
If you are between sizes, size up for larger bike, size down for more aggressive fit). Customers report they fine tune fit to their preferences with their own longer/shorter stems.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ TrailTested Design. D-Section, Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour SF13-XCT-MLO-DS Front Shock
- Crank Set: TruVativ E400 1.0, 33T 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ BB-07 PowerSpline
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 18T Sprocket w/ 2 Spacers
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity by Formula, Sealed Ball Bearing Disc w/ Nutted Axles
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: 27.5in Alloy
- Tires: WTB or Kenda Small Block 8, 27.5 MTB (Sorry, no choice)
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A Alloy
- Headset: CaneCreek VP-A42E Sealed Bearing Threadless, 1 1/8 in
- Handlebars: Black finish aluminum 6061 T6, 660mm wide
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: MTB Alloy Threadless w/ 10° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V
- Seat Post: Black finish aluminum mountain 27.2mm x 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Gray
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in