|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Join the Carbon Fiber 29er Revolution with this SuperLite Carbon Fiber framed bike!
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a SuperLite Carbon Fiber 20 Speed, SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain equipped 29er bike with Shimano Deore XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Fork.
SuperLite CARBON-Tec Carbon Fiber Frame Frame
The Motobecane FLY CF NX Eagle boasts a SuperLite CARBON-Tec Frame!
The FLY CF NX Eagle is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $4500+ 29,er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier and not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel RockShox SID RLC29 front shock. The FLY CF NX Eagle adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting SRAM NX Eagle BOOST 148 1x12 Crank, sweet shifting SRAM NX Eagle Derailleur & powerful Shimano Deore XT Hydraulic Brake system.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
19.0" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21.0" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: CarbonTecProfile Carbon Fiber w/ XCTuned PowerStay Design, BOOST ThruAxle Rear, Internal Cable Guides for Derailleurs, Brakes, Stealth Dropper Post
- Fork: RockShox SID RLC29, Stealth ThruAxle. 110mm Travel
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle BOOST 148 DUB, 175mm 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB BSA
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp, Max Tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SL SX Eagle Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1230 Eagle 11/50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DT Swiss New Spline 370, ThruAxle RockShox BOOST™ 15x110mm Rear: DT Swiss New Spline 370 ThruAxle BOOST 12x148mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss
- Rims: DT Swiss X 1900 SPLINE®, 29in, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Maxxis Maxxlite 29 X2.0, Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore XT M8000 Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT70 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT M8000
- Headset: FSA NO.42E/ACB 1-1/8in ACB Top, 1.5in ACB Bottom
- Handlebars: Ritchey MTN WCS Alloy 7050, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo SuperLite
- Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 84/6D, EXT: 80mm(15.5in), 90mm(17.5in & 19in) 100mm(21.5in) w/ 6° rise
- Saddle: WTB SL8 PRO Nylon Fiber Base, CroMoly Rail, Microfiber Cover
- Seat Post: Ritchey WCS 1B 20mm offset OS, 31.6 X 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in