|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Meet the trail conqueror. The all new Fuji Blackhill EVO LT 27.5+ 1.5.
The ups and downs of trail riding have never been this fun. The BlackHill EVO LT is a 27.5plus rig that gives you the added power of Bosch's best pedal-assist motor with a steeper head tube angle and the longer travel of a 150mm Fork… meaning that it's easier to go uphill and a blast to go downhill.
Just check out these features:
• A6-SL Super Butted Aluminum Frame that is lightweight & strong
• Suntour Zeron35 LOR 27+ Suspension Fork, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm travel, 35mm stanchions
• Bosch Performance CX Electric Motor has 250 watts of power, up to 20mph
• Bosch Power Tube 500Wh Battery is incorporated into the downtube, leaving room for water bottles
• Active Four-Bar A4 Suspension provides better performance under load and efficiency while climbing, while being reliable and easy to maintain
• Boost 148x12 Rear & Boost 110x15 Front Hub Spacing stiffens the BlackHill's chassis
• Dropper Post compatible
• Bosch Purion on-board computer relays speed, charging status, riding mode, range, trip distance and total distance
• TRP Hydraulic Disc Brakes w/ 203mm (Front) & 180mm (Rear) rotors provide plenty of stopping power
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned eBikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
Due to shipping regulations, we can not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL alloy fw/ down tube for integrated Bosch Power Tube 500Wh battery, custom Bosch motor cover, 4-bar suspension system, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL alloy, Boost 148 x 12mm cold-forged dropout & replaceable hanger w/ Suntour DUAir LO-R8, lockout, 210 x 50mm Rear Shock
- Fork: Suntour Zeron35 LOR 29/27+, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110 x 15mm thru axle, travel 150mm, 35mm stanchions
- Crank Set: FSA CK-745/IS / 14T / w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Bosch System ISIS drive
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, Rapid Fire
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore HG500, 11-42T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC e10S w/ Missing Link, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano MT400-Boost CL 15mm thru axle disc, 32H, front / Shimano MT400-Boost CL 12mm thru axle disc, 32H, rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STp i35 TCS double wall
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nick Performance, folding, 27.5 x 2.8
- Brake Set: TRP Slate T4, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc, Rotors: 203mm front, 180mm rear
- Brake Levers: TRP Slate T4, hydraulic disc 2 finger levers
- Headset: FSA NO.9M, 1 1/8in - 1.5in w/ Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 205 flat bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 234 Trail
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 0°, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238 Trail
- Seat Post: Oval OE, 6061 alloy micro adjust, 30.9mm diameter
DRIVE UNIT: Bosch Performance CX, mid-motor, 250W rated power, 20mph or 25kph maximum assist
BATTERY: Bosch Power Tube 500Wh w/ charger
DISPLAY: Bosch Purion
- Colors: Satin Rorange (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Extremely Limited Availability. Call for availability)
For more info on this bike