|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Motobecane NightTrain CF NX Bullet. A Carbon Fiber FAT bike!
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
How much does a fat bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 35 and 45 pounds. This bike is lighter than most any other Fat bike in its price range AND has much higher level parts. (They weigh in at about 30 pounds)!
How do Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "fat" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Check out these features:
• RockShox Bluto Forks
• SRAM NX Eagle Dub Cranks
• Tektro HD-M290 Hydraulic Disk Brakes
• Mulefüt Tubeless Compatable Rims ($599.00 alone)
• Advanced High Modulus Carbon Fiber Frame
• Maxxis Minion 4.8in Tires
• WTB Saddle
Who got dis fatty?
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
15" fits most riders 5'4" to 5'8"
17" fits most riders 5'8" to 6'0"
19" fits most riders 6'0" to 6'4+"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Advanced High Modulus Carbon Fiber w/ Tapered Head Tube
- Rear Triangle: Advanced High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Fork: RockShox Bluto Motion Control RL, 15x150mm, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: SRAM NX Eagle DUB FAT5 175mm, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: DUB BSA MTB 100mm Shell
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp , Max Tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM CS PG1230 Eagle 11/50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Novatec Front: 15mmx150mm, Rear: 12mmx197mm
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: SunRingle Mulefüt, SL 80mm, 32H, Tubeless Compatible
- Tires: Maxxis Minion 26 x 4.80
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M290 Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M290 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA No.42, FOR 1-1/8in/1.5in I
- Handlebars: Alloy 6061 w/ 9° Rise, 31.8mm Center Diameter
- Tape / Grip: VP PP/TPR w/ Aluminum Clamp (LockOn)
- Stem: Alloy 6061 Alloy, 6°
- Saddle: WTB Speed Sport
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy 31.6 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ Bolt
- Accessories: Unlimited FUN included at No Extra Charge
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on WTB TCS® (Tubless Compatible System)