NORCOM STRAIGHT 1.3 FUJI 2019
UltraLight Carbon Fiber Aero Frame • Shimano Ultegra Di2 • Carbon Fiber Rims
Sorry, this product is Out of Stock.
Click on images to enlarge
Tri Season is just around the corner and there are very few Tri Specific bikes currently available!
BikeShopWarehouse.com has the absolute best price for Fuji Bikes.
Ready for the next step in your next tri? Here you go...
The Fuji Norcom Straight 1.3 is your ally when time in your enemy!
The Norcom Straight's C10 Carbon Frame & FC-330 Carbon Fork technology offers amazing stiffness, steering response, and of course, aerodynamics. Norcom was engineered largely in the legendary A2 Wind Tunnel facility in North Carolina, designed to significantly reduce the drag on every angle on the frame and fork.
The Norcom 1.3 features a Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed drivetrain and an Shimano Ultegra Crankset. Add to that Oval Concepts 985 Aero Carbon wheels and Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed tires and you have pure performance.
The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market. Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors, allows them to find their optimal level of comfort and, therefore, increases their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next tri or TT bike.
• C10 high-modulus carbon frame
• Frame pocket engineered into the head tube allows for 135mm of cockpit height adjustability by enabling riders to either slam the stem within the pocket for an ultra-aggressive, low position or mount it on stacked
• Shimano Ultegra Di2 Electronic Shifting
• Oval Concepts aero carbon seat post
• TRP aero TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
• Horizontally adjustable vertical dropouts allow for easy rear wheel changes
• All Norcom Straight models and frames come equipped to accept either mechanical or electronic shifting systems
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com