|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Joe’s legacy built for today’s riders.
The new Breezer Lightning 29 Team receives major updates to evolve the iconic model into a more refined trail machine. Using seamless, double-butted chromoly tubing, Boost 148 rear hub spacing, the new Lightning frame will confirm that steel is the perfect material to build a light, lively and durable frame.
Ride the Lightning and you’ll experience what comes from 40 years of mountain bike building know-how.
The Breezer Lightning 29 Team Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation and Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line!
Take a look at the spec's for this bike. Follow the link at the bottom of the page for even more info from Breezer. After you've done all that... what could stop you from owning one?
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
14.5" usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
16" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'8"
17.5" usually fits riders from 5'8 to 5'11"
18.5" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'1"
20.5" usually fits riders from 6'0 to 6'2"
(This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Breezer Fully-Butted Chromoly Steel w/ Tapered Head Tube
- Rear Triangle: Breezer Fully-Butted Chromoly, BB92 Bottom Bracket, Boost 148X12 Spacing
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, open adjust w/lockout, 110 x 15mm, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: SRAM Descendent 6K DUB, direct-mount, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM sealed-bearing
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM XG1230, 11/50T, 12sp
- Chain: SRAM Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula w/ Cartridge Bearings, Boost 110x15mm Front/148x12mm Rear, 32H
- Rims: WTB ST Light i29, 29in, TCS Tubeless Ready
- Tires: WTB TrailBoss front/Vigilante rear, 29x 2.6/2.3in TCS Light, Tubeless Ready
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor front, 160mm rear
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in-1 1/2in Integrated, 36° ACB-sealed, 7.8mm aluminum top cover
- Handlebars: RaceFace Atlas, low-rise, 785mm
- Tape / Grip: Breezer Lock-on, dual-density
- Stem: Breezer Trail, 1 1/8in x 31.8mm clamp, 0°
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, Ti/Cro Tubular Rail
- Seat Post: KS e Ten-i w/Southpaw lever, 30.9mm Dropper
- Colors: Storm Gray w/ Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 14.5in, 16in, 17.5in, 18.5in 20.5in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike