|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Looking for a Cross Country Mountain Bike that will be at home wherever you take it? This would be your bike!
The Motobecane Fantom DS Comp offers everything you would expect.
The larger wheels on make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a 7005 Kinesis custom aluminum frame, RockShox front & rear shocks w/ lockout, Shimano drivetrain, & Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the WTB STP i25 TCS™ wheels & WTB Nano tires.
The Fantom DS Comp is a fast, fun and capable cross-country bike. The suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight Kinesis 7005 aluminum frame.
• RockShox Long travel front & rear shocks delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
• 14.5" & 16.5" models have 27.5" Wheels
• 17", 18.5" & 21" models have 29" Wheels
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential."
If you want to learn more about TCS™, follow the link at the bottom of this page
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
14.5in usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5" Wheel)
16.5in usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8" (27.5" Wheel)
17in usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11" (29" Wheel)
18.5in usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2" (29" Wheel)
21in usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5" (29" Wheel)
This is a general guide, Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 7005 Kinesis Engineered Aluminum, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: 7005 Kinesis Engineered Aluminum with SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, RockShox RS Monarch RL-C2 Air Rear Shock, External Rebound w/ Lockout
- Fork: RockShox RS Gold 29 or 27.5 (see sizing info), Solo Air Spring, External Rebound Adjustment & TurnKey Lockout
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore FC-M523-L, 175mm HollowTech Octalink, 40/30/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES300 Cartridge, Splined/Hollow-Type Axle
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore FD-M610, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano SLX SGS RD-M670
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610, w/ Optical Gear Display 3 x 10 (30sp)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 10sp, 11/36
- Chain: KMC X10SL Narrow
- Front / Rear Hubs: Gravity JTech Alloy Disc
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS™ 32h, Disc Only, (Tubeless Compatible System Rim) See insert pic of rim
- Tires: WTB Nano Race 29in or 27.5in Folding (see sizing info)
- Brake Set: Shimano BL-M355 Hydraulic w/ Shimano SM-RT56 180/160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: No. 57 Orbit 1.5 ZS
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp Rizer, 17° Upsweep, 9° Bend
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds, Classic Logo Pattern
- Stem: Ritchey 4-Axis OE 84/6D, 90mm, 6° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Comp SE
- Seat Post: Ritchey 2Bolt, alloy B 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Superlight Aluminum (31.9x30.5) w/ CroMo Allen Boly
- Colors: Burnt Orange, Metal Flake Silver
- Sizes: 14.5in 16.5in (w/ 27.5in Wheels) 17in, 18.5in, 21in (w/ 29in Wheels)
Learn more about WTB TCS™ Technology