|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Just in, Gravity HD 1by11 is truly one well equipped mountain bike at a great price!
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is a great deal on a SRAM 1x11 drivetrain, 29" Mountain Bike with Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes & RockShox w/ Lockout.
The Gravity HD 1by11 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1499+ 29" hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
With a RockShox Front Shock w/ Lockout, the HD 1by11 adds to those race winning specs; a smooth shifting SRAM crank, VP headset, sweet shifting SRAM derailleurs with 29" WTB Wheelset and Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake system. (Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best)
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba, you will love the ride of this Gravity bike.
PICK YOUR WHEEL SIZE
This model is also available in a 27.5" wheel version (listed separately)
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
17" usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
(*approx. sizing - your final choice is up to your personal preferences.
If you are between sizes, size up for larger bike, size down for more aggressive fit). Customers report they fine tune fit to their preferences with their own longer/shorter stems.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ TrailTested Design. D-Section, Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: RockShox XC30 w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: SRAM NX 30T, 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB-GXP-A1
- Pedals: Mountain platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-NX 2.1
- Shifters: SRAM SL-NX-1-A1
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 11/42 11sp
- Chain: SRAM CN PC 1110 w/ PowerLock
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: Formula DC19 Alloy w/ QR, Rear: Formula DC25 Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: WTB STP i23, 29in
- Tires: WTB Trail Boss Comp 29 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc w/160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic
- Headset: Integrated VP-A42E. 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Black finish aluminum 6061 T6, 720mm wide, 20mm rise, 6° sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black Gel / Gray Kraton
- Stem: Aluminum alloy black finish, threadless 90mm(15in & 17in), 105mm(19in & 21in). 15° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Black finish aluminum mountain 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in