|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
TheGravity HD Expert is truly one well equipped mountain bike at a great price!
Join the 27.5 Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is a great deal on a 1by9, 27.5" Mountain Bike with Hydraulic Disc Brakes & Long Travel Front Fork.
The Gravity HD Expert is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $1099+ 27.5" hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
With long travel Suntour Front Shock , the HD Expert adds to those race winning specs; a smooth shifting 1x Crank, VP headset, sweet shifting MicroShift derailleurs with 27.5" Wheelset and Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brake system. (Hydraulic Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best)
This bike is lighter than most any other bike in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba, you will love the ride of this Gravity bike.
PICK YOUR WHEEL SIZE
This model is also available in a 29" wheel version (listed separately)
Where are you going to find a ride like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
17" usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
19" usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
21" usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ TrailTested Design. D-Section, Hydroformed Downtube w/ Reinforced Gusset, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Suntour XCT w/ Preload Adjust
- Crank Set: LSCO 32T 175mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: MicroShift RD-M6195M, Long Cage, 1BY
- Shifters: MicroShift SL-M8195R 9sp, 1BY9
- Free Wheel / Cassette: MicroShift CS-H093 11-42 9sp
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: DH18, Alloy w/ QR, Rear: Formula DC25 Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: DH-18 Doublewall Alloy, 27.5in
- Tires: 27.5 MTB
- Brake Set: Tektro Hydraulic Disc w/160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: Integrated VP-A42E. 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Black finish aluminum 6061 T6, 720mm wide, 20mm rise, 6° sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Black Gel / Gray Kraton
- Stem: Aluminum alloy black finish, threadless 90mm(15in & 17in), 105mm(19in & 21in). 15° rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Black finish aluminum mountain 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Gun Blue, Matte Ti Gray
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in