|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here is last years model Motobecane HAL29 Comp Eagle LTD at a GREAT price. (i>The only down side is there are hardly any left! If the one's available will fit... don't pass it up!
The HAL29 Comp Eagle LTD has top-of-the-line specs.
The HAL (Highly Active Linkage) Design represents the top of the food chain. The HAL Series features shorter chainstays than ever before for crazy climbing ability and traction.
Upfront is the 140mm RockShox Recon RL 29in fork & in the rear, the RockShox RS Deluxe Select+ RL Rear Shock.
Then we move to the SRAM Eagle 1x12 Drivetrain. It doesn't get much better.
• SRAM Eagle 1x12 Drivetrain
• RockShox Front & Rear Suspension
• Huge Highly Active Linkage Travel
• WTB TCS™ Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelset
• Tapered Steerers and Thru Axle hubs Front & Rear
• Advanced Hydroformed Aluminum Frame for a strong and lightweight package
• Full CNC Aluminum Knuckle Box Suspension
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." See link at bottom of this listing.
Note: Tires have been upgraded to WTB HighRoller II 29x2.3 from ones shown in pictures.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
38c usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'9"
42c usually fits riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
47c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'3"
- Main Frame: Hydroformed Butted & Geometric MultiShaped 6061 Aluminum w/CNC KnuckleBox, Four Bar Rocker Arm w/ HAL Linkage
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum, Replaceable Hanger & RockShox RS Deluxe Select+ RL DebonAir Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, Crown Adjust SoloAir w/ 140mm Travel, 15x110 ThruAxle w/ External Rebound
- Crank Set: SRAM SX Eagle PowerSpline 175mm 32T
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ PowerSpline 118 /73mm
- Pedals: Chromoly w/ Steel Cage
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD SX Eagle, Max tooth 50T
- Shifters: SRAM SL SX Eagle Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM CS PG1210 Eagle 11-50 12sp
- Chain: SRAM CN SX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: JoyTech Disc w/ 2Sealed Bearings, 15mm ThruAxle, 32H / Rear: JoyTech Disc Disc w/ 2Sealed Bearings, w/ 12mm ThruAxle
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i25 TCS 2.0 29in, (Tubeless Compatible System)
- Tires: WTB HighRoller II, 29x2.3 (NOTE: Upgraded from ones show in pictures)
- Brake Set: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc w/ Shimano SM-RT26 Rotors, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS , FOR 1-1/8in / 1.5in
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Comp 2x 6061 Alloy (5° Rise, 9° Sweep) 720mm
- Tape / Grip: MTB SuperLight Plus
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis 3D Forged
- Saddle: WTB Rocket Comp
- Seat Post: KS Dropper Post E-TEN- I (Internal Stealth Type Routing) 31.6 x 385mm, Travel:100mm w/ /KGP Remote
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Aluminum
- Colors: Matte Black, Matte Gray
- Sizes: 38c, 42c, 47c
Read about WTB TCS™ technology