|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Who hasn't wished they could ride in a Gran Fondo race? Well, here's the next best thing. You can ride a Fuji Gran Fondo Classico 1.1.
Gran Fondos are often long, arduous rides where rider camaraderie and comfort are pivotal to enjoyment. The Fuji Gran Fondo Classico holds to the heritage. It uses longer head tube than a traditional race bike to create a slightly more upright rider position in order to reduce upper body fatigue on longer rides.
The Grand Fondo Classico 1.1 features a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain, compact Oval crankset & Vera Corsa DPM 27 wheels equipped with Vittoria Zaffiro tires. All this sets you up for the ride of your dreams. The Classico 1.1 stays true to the rim brake heritage and keep a little weight down in the process over a slightly heavier disc brake.
Take a look at these features
Vibration Reduction Technology
(VRTech) is a Polyurethane
treated natural fiber strategically
placed within the Gran Fondo’s
high-modulus carbon layup that
dissipates high-frequency vibrations.
• Wave Seatstays
The Gran Fondo’s seatstays feature
a new wave design to disrupt and
diffuse larger vibrations, further
• Endurance Geometry
A taller head tube puts the rider in a
more upright position, easing lower
back fatigue during long days in the
saddle. The bike also features longer
chainstays and a longer wheelbase
for increased compliance & stability.
12mm front and rear thru-axles
increase rigidity and steering
precision, as well as eliminate
power-robbing rotor drag during
climbing and sprinting.
• Optimal Range of Trail
We invested in two different fork
offsets to ensure optimal range
of trail throughout the size range
for stable steering and confidence
inspiring, responsive handling.
• Unique Layups and Tube Diameters
Each frame size uses unique carbon layups and tube diameters, as a 46cm rider does not require the same stiffness a 61cm rider needs.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer & alloy dropout
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Press fit BB86
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Road
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28h
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c
- Brake Set: Tektro R540 forged-alloy dual pivot w/ cartridge pads
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra, STI, 11-speed
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 300S Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm compact drop
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Gray Seal (as shown)
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c