|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Big travel equals big descents and the Fuji Auric lets you shred the downhill. Thanks to the 160mm of MLink™ suspension you won't be dragging on the climbs either. Up or down the Auric is the bike for your big days on the mountain.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is lightweight and strong
• 160mm of MLink™ rear suspension and a 160mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike
• Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis
• Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals
• SRAM X1 1 x 11 Shifting
• Stealth or external dropper seatpost compatible
• 27.5" wheels keep the wheelbase in check while providing good roll over capability on rough trails
The Auric 27.5 3.1 brings the latest mountain bike technology. From the MLink™ medium length suspension linkage to the 27.5" wheels and Schwalbe high performance tires.
Add to that the RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air front shock & RockShox Monarch Plus RC3, Debon Air rear shock and SRAM drivetrain and you've got yourself one heck of a ride!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy front and rear triangle w/ shaped oversized down tube, smooth welds, hydroformed top tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, ISCG mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy, PF30 bottom bracket, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, w/ MLink patented suspension system, 148x12mm dropout, replaceable hanger, 160mm travel Rock Shox Monarch Plus RC3, Debon Air rear shock
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RCT3 Dual Position Air 27.5 w/ tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 160mm travel
- Crank Set: Truvativ Descendant, Carbon, Direct-Mount 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: XG-1175, 10-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Boost Centerlock, 110x15mm & 148x12mm thru axles
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Rims: DT Swiss M1700 Spline Two 30, 28h
- Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf front, Schwalbe Rock Razor rear, 27.5
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 9M/12B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 600 riser bar, 7050 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38 with pressure relief zone
- Seat Post: RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 30.9mm, 15in - 100mm travel, 17in, 19in, 21in - 125mm travel
- Colors: Satin Black w/ Dark Grey and Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Watch a video about M-Link