|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Auric is designed for your all day, all mountain epics. Thanks to the 160mm of MLink™ suspension you won't be dragging on the climbs either. Up or down the Auric is the bike for your big days on the mountain.
Building on the success of the Auric platform, the ultra-capable Auric LT ups the travel to 170mm of front suspension and 160mm of M-Link® travel in the frame. The Auric LT is a super aggressive bike that can also efficiently pedal back to the top after a every descent. Boasting a 63.5° head tube angle, 27.5" wheels, a KS Dropper on both models, and wide range gearing, this is the do-it-all bike to replace your downhill rig. Ride every descent, send every feature, then pedal on.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is Fuji’s lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability.
• MLink™ patented suspension and a 170mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike
• Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis
• Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals
• 27.5" wheels keep the wheelbase in check while providing good roll over capability on rough trails
The Auric 27.5 LT 1.1 brings the latest mountain bike technology. From the MLink™ suspension linkage to the 27.5" DT Swiss wheels and Maxxis Performance tires.
Add to that the RockShox Lyrik RC 27.5 DebonAir front shock & RockShox Super Deluxe RT3 rear shock and SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain and you've got yourself one heck of a ride!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy, Enduro Max sealed cartridge bearings, MLink patented suspension system, Boost 148x12mm, 160mm, Rock Shox Super Deluxe RT3 Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC 27.5 DebonAir, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 170mm
- Crank Set: Truvativ Descendant, 33T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Front / Rear Hubs: DT Swiss M1900 Spline 30, 28H
- Rims: DT Swiss M1900
- Tires: Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5 x 2.50 WT, 3C Max Terra, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding / Front: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5 x 2.40 WT, 3C Max Terra, 60tpi, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding, rear
- Brake Set: SRAM Code R, 200/180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Race Face Aeffect R Riser Bar, alloy, 20mm rise, 780mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB Waffel, Lock on
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R, alloy, +6° rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- Seat Post: KS LEV SI dropper, 31.6mm, 15in - 125mm travel, 17in, 19in, 21in - 150mm travel, Southpaw Lever
- Accessories: MRP Amg V2 Chainguide
- Colors: Metallic Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
Watch a video about M-Link