Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Auric is designed for your all day, all mountain epics. Thanks to the 160mm of MLink™ suspension you won't be dragging on the climbs either. Up or down the Auric is the bike for your big days on the mountain.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame is Fuji’s lightest and strongest aluminum frame material that has multiple butting profiles in the frame tubes and reduces material in low stress areas which creates a lighter frame without sacrificing frame stiffness and durability.
• 160mm of MLink™ rear suspension and a 160mm travel fork provide the platform for a superior climbing and descending mountain bike
• Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Auric's chassis
• Internal cable routing provides clean aesthetics and protects cables from dirt and debris for consistent shifting and reduced service intervals
• 27.5" wheels keep the wheelbase in check while providing good roll over capability on rough trails
The Auric 27.5 3.4 brings the latest mountain bike technology. From the MLink™ suspension linkage to the 27.5" wheels and Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance tires.
Add to that the RockShox Yari RC Solo Air front shock & RockShox Monarch RT3, Debon Air rear shock and SRAM drivetrain and you've got yourself one heck of a ride!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!