|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Ready for the ultimate in your next tri? Here you go...
The Fuji Norcom Straight 1.1 is your ally when time in your enemy!
The Norcom Straight's C10 Carbon Frame & FC-330 Carbon Fork technology offers amazing stiffness, steering response, and of course, aerodynamics. Norcom was engineered largely in the legendary A2 Wind Tunnel facility in North Carolina, designed to significantly reduce the drag on every angle on the frame and fork.
The Norcom 1.1 features a SRAM Red eTap 11-speed drivetrain and an SRAM Red 22 Carbon Crankset. Add to that Oval Concepts 980 Aero Carbon wheels and Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires and you have pure performance.
The Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market. Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors, allows them to find their optimal level of comfort and, therefore, increases their efficiency and speed. Add to that ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next tri or TT bike.
• C10 ultra high-modulus carbon frame
• Frame pocket engineered into the head tube allows for 135mm of cockpit height adjustability by enabling riders to either slam the stem within the pocket for an ultra-aggressive, low position or mount it on stacked
• SRAM Red eTap
• Oval Concepts aero carbon seat post
• TRP aero TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
• Horizontally adjustable vertical dropouts allow for easy rear wheel changes
• All Norcom Straight models and frames come equipped to accept either mechanical or electronic shifting systems
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 ultra high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube, water bottle mount
- Rear Triangle: C10 ultra high-modulus aero carbon tubing, aero stays w/ chainstay-mounted brake, vertical dropout w/ wheel-position adjustment
- Fork: FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8in carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes
- Crank Set: SRAM Red 22 carbon, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Red, BB86, ceramic bearing
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Red eTap, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Red eTap, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Red eTap, TT blips
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM Red PowerDome, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11SL Ni-Ti plated, 11-speed
- Rims: Oval Concepts 980, 700c 16/20H aero carbon rims
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa CX, 700 x 23, 320 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: TRP aero TTV
- Brake Levers: Oval 750 TT brake levers, forged alloy body & lever
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in press fit top, integrated bottom bearing
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 960, integrated carbon base bar w/ S-bend carbon extensions
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-8°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 900T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, carbon rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
- Accessories: Oval Concepts S-bend carbon fiber aero extensions
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 49c, 51c, 53c, 55c, 57c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Why is this bike so fast?