|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
We just made a great deal on some 2016 Fuji Outland 1.3 Dual Suspension models and we are passing those deals on to you. See what you think.
The Fuji Outland has been in Fuji's lineup for nearly a decade. It has had many makeovers throughout that time to keep it cutting edge.
The A2-SL frameset is Fuji's own SuperLight (yet reinforced) aluminum material.
Add to that some long travel suspension on the front and back, a Shimano drivetrain, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, & Schwalbe tires and you have exactly what you were looking for... A bike that will do everything!
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
15" usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'8"
17" usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
19" usually fits riders from 6'0 to 6'2"
21" usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy, w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy, post-style disc mount and replaceable hanger, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 120mm travel w/ Manitou Radium Comp rear shock
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCR-LO-R-29 w/ hydraulic lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm Thru axle, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Alivio, Octalink, 40/30/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio shadow, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG300, 12-36T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-22 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16, 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 29 x 2.25, 50tpi
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M290, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M290, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 9° sweep, 0mm rise
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 400, dual-density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7° rise
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Colors: Gloss Dark Red w/ Red and Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in
For more info on this bike