Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Sportif 2.3 is the ride you want if you are planning to go far...fast!
By pairing endurance road geometry with a performance Shimano Drivetrain and Carbon Fiber forks, you get the perfect balance of performance, comfort, & safety. In addition, the Sportiff 2.3 comes in a XXXS (35c) & XXS (46c) for those that need a nice bike in a very small size without paying custom prices.
• Start with Fuji's A2-SL alloy frame that employs tapered seatstays and chain stays and you get a compliant ride
• Add the FC-770 Carbon Fiber fork to save some weight as well as smooth out the ride
• The Shimano Claris Shifting is a know pleaser offering crip, clean shifts every time
If you want to ride... this is the bike to do it on!
The Sportif line is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from our top-level endurance bike, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry and a smart spec make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or you next charity ride.
• A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue.
• Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike.
• Carbon Fiber fork to smooth out the ride
• Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!