|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Reveal 1.1 is the perfect choice if you're looking for something that will do it all... mountain terrain; big rocks, roots, sweeping downhill runs, and uphill climbs.
Start with an A2-SL frame (Fuji's superlight, yet reinforced aluminum), add a RockShox front & rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and look what you have.
The Reveal is a capable trail bike ready to rip into more technical and challenging singletrack. 27.5“ wheels and 140mm of travel soak up rough trail and keep the bike balanced when the tires leave the dirt. The single-pivot suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame
• 140mm of travel front & rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• RockShoxSektor Silver RL Solo Air Front Shock w/ 15mm ThruAxle
• RockShox Monarch RL rear shock
• Single-pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Shimano Deore XT/Deore Derailleurs
• Shimano Deore HollowTech II Crankset
• Shimano 395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding Tires
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle, post disc mount and replaceable hanger, sealed cartridge bearing pivot w/ RockShox Monarch RL rear shock
- Fork: RockShox Sektor Silver RL Solo Air 27.5 w/ tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 140mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore, Hollow Tech II w/ integrated spindle, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 20/30-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11/36, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-308 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD22 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27.5 x 2.25, 67tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano 395, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 396, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 200 riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 600, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Gloss Forest Green w/ Citrus (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike