|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Transonic is the culmination of years of aero engineering in the A2 Wind Tunnel. It is the epitome of all knowledge gained and lessons learned channeled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine built for the pursuit of speed with control and achieved through optimum stiffness and stable steering geometry. The Transonic slips through the wind while putting every watt of power you generate to the ground to get you to the line first.
• Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics in conjunction with wind-tunnel testing to create a class-leading aerodynamic frame.
• Shimano Direct-mount front and rear brakes remove the excess material of a carrier plate, allowing for better frame integration, improved aerodynamics and increased brake stiffness and control.
• Headtube angle and fork offset were carefully chosen to be within the optimal range of trail adjusted throughout the size range to ensure stable steering and confidence-inspiring handling.
• Asymmetrical, oversized Energy Transfer Chainstays (ETC) offset drivetrain-induced torque by maintaining lateral stiffness and displacing power more evenly through the frame.
• Internal cable routing for mechanical and Di2 systems including an internal Di2 battery integrated into the seat post.
• Integrated chain watcher ensures smooth shifts without the risk of dropping the chain to the inside of the crank.
The Fuji Transonic 2.1 is designed to conquer even the toughest climbs and equipped with today's most elite technology, the Fuji Transonic 2.1 road bike is the crčme de la crčme of the cycling world. The Transonic 2.1 features a Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed, carbon/alloy aero clincher wheels and Fuji's patented, highly regarded C5 High Modulus Carbon Frame and FC-440 fork. All of these luxuries translate into the ultimate long distance ride in supreme comfort.
The Fuji Transonic frame has been design to help you cut through the wind. Fuji's engineers spent several years wind-tunnel testing and FEA modeling the Transonic frame to achieve the right shape to help you gain an advantage on your competitors.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 features ergonomic hood and lever shapes. The result is a more comfortable lever that requires less force to execute a shift, thanks to electronic shifting.
The rear derailleur is light and responsive; making shifting across the entire cassette feels easy and snappy.
The Transonic 2.1 features a mid-compact 52/36 Shimano Ultegra Crankset and wide-ranged Shimano Ultegra 11/28 cassette. This gearing allows you to climb and descend with equal ease.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2” lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2, STI , 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Rims: Oval Concepts 950 F, 700c 18/24H aero carbon-alloy rims
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25 folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra direct-mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2, STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in¯ upper - 1 1/2in¯ lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 734 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Transonic aero carbon
- Colors: Carbon / Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Watch a video about the new Fuji Transonic