|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Crosstown is the ideal commuter or recreational bike for the cyclist that wants it all... comfort, versatility, & performance.
Begin with the aluminum lightweight frame, add front shocks, a comfort saddle, seatpost shock, comfortable upright handlebars & Shimano drivetrain and you have the bike you have always wanted.
Comfort and versatility are paramount on the Crosstown. Excellent for beginner, recreational and fitness riders that want to go from pavement to rail-trails.
• Constructed of double-butted A2-SL aluminum with internal shift cable routing
• Vera CityWide tires have puncture protection
• Comfort grips conform to hand shape for added comfort and control
• Adjustable stem to get that 'just right' riding position
• Suspension seatpost & front shock absorbs road bumps
• Selle Royal Metropolitan saddle is infused with elastomers for added cushion
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ internal shift cable routing, 1-1/8in semi-integrated headtube, and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR NEX suspension, 63mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform w/ Kraton non-slip insert
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus EF500 EZ-Fire, 7-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 14 -34T freewheel, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 36H
- Rims: Vera Terra DPM18 double wall
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 700 x 38
- Brake Set: Tektro alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in threaded
- Handlebars: 25mm rise, 6° sweep, 25.4mm
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Comfort
- Stem: Alloy adjustable
- Saddle: Selle Royal Metropolitan Gel w/ elastomers
- Seat Post: Alloy micro-adjust suspension , 27.2mm
- Accessories: Chainguard
- Colors: Charcoal (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike