|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Take a look at the Fuji Jari 1.5 Gravel Bike. You're going to like what you see!
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it. Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
Tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles position rider further back for more vertical compliance and increased stability at higher speeds.
Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all weather conditions.
Oval Concepts 725 handlebar is purpose-built for gravel and adventure bikes and features wider positioning in the drops to reduce wrist bend.
3 water bottle mounts
Rack and fender mounts
Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube.
2mm silicone shoulder pad on the underside of the top tube increases comfort when portaging the bike.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL Custom-Butted Alloy, Semi-Internal Cable Routing, Flat-Mount Disc & Convertible Axle Dropout
- Fork: FC-440 Cross Carbon Monocoque, 12mm Thru-Axle w/ Flat-Mount Disc Tabs, Tapered Steerer
- Crank Set: FSA Gossamer Pro 1x, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Sealed-BSA Thread
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Rival 1X, Long Cage
- Shifters: SRAM Rival 1X, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11-1 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: 12mm Thru-Axle Cartridge Bearing
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32/32h
- Tires: Clement XPlor USH, 700 x 35
- Brake Set: TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Rival 1X
- Headset: FSA No. 42, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in, Integrated Cartridge
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 325, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 125mm Drop, 25° Flare, 4° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 Bar Tape, Suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-Forged 6061 Stem Body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38 w/ Pressure Relief Zone
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm
- Colors: Pewter / Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c
For more info on this bike
Where can you ride your Fuji Jari?