|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
FAT bikes have really made an impact.
The Fuji Wendigo 1.1 is the best of the best... an innovative, high quality mountain bike with MASSIVE tires. It definitely lives up to it's namesake, the Wendigo (meaning half-man, which is your part, and half-beast, which is the bike).
Named after a mythical snow monster found in Canadian folklore, the Wendigo is designed to take you off the beaten path. The Wendigo is not only reserved for snow and sand but is a legitimate choice for everyday trail riding.
• C10 Carbon Fiber frame
• SRAM XO1, 1x11
• RaceFace Crank, 11-speed
• Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin 26 x 4.8" MASSIVE tire. (clearance to run up to a 26" x 5.0" tire)
• SRAM Guide RS Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
• Slack head tube angle and low bottom bracket aids in increased stability over the rough terrain.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Fuji C10 carbon front and rear triangle, oversized seat tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, w/ post disc mount, 197x12mm dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Fuji Carbon rigid, tapered carbon steerer, disc tabs
- Crank Set: Race Face Next Carbon, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face threaded
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM XO1, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM XG-1175, 10-42T 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: 150x15mm front, 197x12mm rear
- Rims: DT Swiss BR 2250 Classic Wheelset
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin, TL Easy, 26 x 4.8, 127tpi
- Brake Set: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide RS, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 800 riser bar, carbon, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 777SL, 3D-forged & internally machined stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38 w/ pressure relief zone
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 850, carbon, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Carbon w/ Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike