|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Kestrel Bikes!
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $2099.00. The MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is $1999.00.
Outside Magazine’s “Bike of the Year” , the RT series continues to evolve into a lighter, faster machine. The Kestrel RT1000 features aero-sculpted, sleek design decked out with Shimano 105 (now with 11sp cassette) and Oval Concepts components providing the rider with a comfortable ride while delivering maximum speed. Internal cable routing, a semi-sloping top tube, and a semi-integrated head tube place the RT1000 ahead of the pack.
Designed for the rider who requires both performance and comfort, the RT1000 features a taller headtube, sloping top tube, and shock-absorbing rear "H" stays for all-day comfort and stability. Touted as one of the fastest endurance bikes on the market, the RT1000 is the perfect blend of comfort, aerodynamics, and carbon technology that only Kestrel knows how to provide.
Kestrel believes that lighter, stiffer and faster bikes are born on paper and not through design mistakes realized by bike riders already on the road. The Kestrel RT1000 Shimano 105 road bike is more than a mouthful, it's an engineered masterpiece.
Every Kestrel design is proprietary and engineered from scratch in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The process begins with computer-aided design and analysis. Once the modeling is over, Kestrel builds structural prototypes and submits them to a battery of laboratory tests, miles of riding under both sponsored athletes and the highly knowledgeable engineers themselves. The result is a Kestrel carbon frame that is executed with a high degree of engineering mastery. The RT1000 is made from a special blend of 700k and 800k high modulus carbon fiber. While the 700k material is incredibly stiff, the 800k carbon is 30% stiffer, and allows Kestrel to use 20% less material in the production of the frame. The RT1000 frame is a dormant rocket ship, begging for even a small effort, and it will takeoff.
The RT1000 Shimano 105 is powered by, you guessed it, a Shimano 105 11sp drivetrain. The shifters, working in tandem with the Shimano brake dual pivot design, allow for a greater level of modulation and power from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time. The 11sp Shimano SIS 105 rear derailleur integrates the wide link design prominently featured in both Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs to not only promote quick shifting, but to preserve the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance.
Oval Concepts has long been revered for producing high quality components. The Oval 527 aero clinchers provide a speed advantage without going overboard and losing comfort. They are outfitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires that have a slick surface for low rolling resistance and a wider 25c profile for greater stability, especially while cornering. The Prologo Kappa Evo saddle and a Kestrel EMS Pro Aero seat post add more efficiency to an already streamlined high performance road bike.
The Kestrel RT1000 road bike with Shimano 105 components is the pinnacle of design and modern performance technology. They have made it their passion to save you time and energy with every turn of the pedals.
Where can you find the best price on this Kestrel bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Kestrel bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
General Sizing Guide
47c usually fits riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
50c usually fits riders from 5’6" to 5'8"
53c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
56c usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
59c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
62c usually fits riders from 6'2" to 6'4"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Kestrel Enhanced Modulus Hybrid (EMH) 700K & 800K Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: EMH Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: EMH Full Carbon, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in Tapered Steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano 105, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano external threaded w/ BB30 adaptor
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/MissingLink, 11-speed
- Rims: Oval Concepts 527, 700c, 18/24, cartridge bearing hubs
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700 X 25, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano 105
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI
- Headset: ACROS The Clamp Integrated 1 1/8in top, 1 1/2in bottom
- Handlebars: ZIPP Service Course 70 Ergo, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: Prologo OneTouch Gel 2
- Stem: ZIPP Service Course, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo, T2.0 Rails
- Seat Post: Kestrel EMS Pro Aero
- Colors: Satin Carbon / Brick Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
Learn more about this bike