|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
We have been doing some Summer Cleaning. Look at what we uncovered.
We found a few Kestrel Talon Tri bikes equipped with 20sp SRAM Red!
This is a SMU Model. This Special Make Up is done exclusively for a very limited number of Kestrel dealers.
Needless to say, this is like finding buried treasure. The most popular Kestrel Carbon Fiber Frame and it's equipped with 'Top Of The Line' SRAM Red... and you can get it for about what you would pay for a Shimano 105 equipped bike.
YOU WOULD EXPECT TO PAY MORE FOR JUST THE COMPONENTS ALONE!
There are only a couple sizes available so if it might fit, then you should get.
Designed for the first time triathlete, a seasoned Ironman, and everything in between, the Kestrel Talon Tri’s blend of 700k and 800k carbon provides a comfortable ride, an aero-dyamic advantage, and versatile geometry.
Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost provides a wide range of saddle positions for both road and triathlon use. The Kestrel Talon is the very first aero bike designed for both road and triathlon use. When tested against the top aero road bikes in the industry, it’s the outright winner. Designed to transition from a road to triathlon bike, the Talon series fits all levels of athlete, from the budding roadie to the tri vet.
The Kestrel Talon Tri Bike offers a race-ready carbon time trial bike at a price appealing enough to convince you why you need another bike. Kestrel uses their expertise as the first manufacturer of carbon bikes to deliver the unique combination of a super-stiff frame for ultimate pedaling efficiency with a smooth ride quality. Aero-shaped tubing, complete with aero seatpost, slices through the air and shaves valuable time in your triathlon or TT.
From BICYCLING Magazine: Kestrel’s Talon Tri might be the best deal we’ve seen in a genuine multisport bike. Its carbon-fiber frame and fork were designed at North Carolina’s A2 wind tunnel, and includes a versatile geometry that features three degrees of adjustment on the seat tube angle with the EMS Pro seatpost. With the 10sp SRAM Red derailleurs.
Where can you find the best price on this versatile bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are looking for a model not listed, give us a call to see if we can order it and save you some money
General Sizing Guide
48c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
52c usually fits riders from 5'7 to 5'10"
55c usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
57c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'3"
60c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: 700K Carbon Fiber w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Kestrel Fluid Design Carbon Fiber
- Crank Set: FSA Carbon SLK-Lite w/ Hollow Integrated Spindle, 39/53
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaEXO Exterior Bearing System
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Red Braze-On
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Red w/ Ceramic Bearing Pulleys
- Shifters: SRAM, Carbon Composite SL TT500
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1070, 10sp
- Chain: SRAM PC1050
- Front / Rear Hubs: Mavic Aksium Race Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Spokes: Bladed Stainless Steel
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport, 700 x 23
- Brake Set: Cane Creek SCR 3 w/ Cartridge Pads
- Brake Levers: Profile QS2 for Aero Bars
- Headset: FSA Orbit Road Sealed Cartridge Bearing Threadless 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: Profile AirWing OS 31.8 w/ Profile T2+ Aluminum Clip-on Aero Bars
- Tape / Grip: Kestrel Custom Cork Wrap
- Stem: Profile ARIS OS 31.8mm
- Saddle: San Marco Ponza
- Seat Post: Kestrel Fluid Design Carbon Aero
- Colors: Red/Carbon
- Sizes: 48c