|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here it is...the Morobecane Boris Natasha! If you don't get it, check your old Saturday Cartoons.
Motobecane introduces the Natasha, a Female Design FAT Bike.
Please note that the pictures above are for visual display. The complete specs are listed below.
FAT Bikes! An ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. (see, I told you it was simple)
Check out the Motobecane Boris Natasha.
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation starters and super smile-generators!
How much does a FAT bike weigh?
These bikes are big and Big Fun. Big weighs more. Most average ATB bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. How much do these FAT bikes weigh? Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
How do FAT Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow? Yes. No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! That curb coming up won’t phase you in the least. You'll do a tons more riding – and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions such as sand & snow Just deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare FATBikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your FAT bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. FAT bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, "FAT" tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction as well as summer fun at the beach or the bayou.
Some local bike experts dubbing FAT bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Look at the features on the Boris Natasha
• ChroMo StraightBlade Forks
• Alloy Cranks
• Shimano Hydraulic Disk Brakes
• 80mm Rims w/BigHoles
• 6061 Aluminum Frame
• Panaracer FAT Tires
• WTB Saddle
Where can you get this FATty?
BikeShopWarehouse.com don't ya know!
General Fit Guide Rider Height Range
13" fits most riders 5'0" to 5'3"
15" fits most riders 5'3" to 5'6"
17" fits most riders 5'6" to 5'10"
Sizing is a personal preference also. The final choice is up to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, TIG Welded, Rear Rack & Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear Triangle: 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 170mm Symmetrical Rear Triangle Spacing w/ Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger,
- Fork: CroMo Straight blade 1 1/8in w/ Disc Mount, Trifecta BrazeOns
- Crank Set: Lasco GOX Alloy 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Lasco 100x1.37 BSA Standard English Threaded
- Pedals: VP-530 Alloy
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore FDM618D6 2x10 DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore RDM615SGSL
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SLM610 20sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore CSHG50 11/36 10sp
- Chain: KMC X-10
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Front 135mm w/ QR, Rear 170mm w/ QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel w/ Brass Nipples
- Rims: P-80 Alloy 80mm w/ BigHoles, Custom Painted
- Tires: Panaracer Fat B Nimble 26 x 4.0
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic BR-M355 w/ 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Hydraulic
- Headset: VP-A42E W/M-1D w/ Alloy Black Cap
- Handlebars: Kalloy Alloy 700mm Width, 9° Rise
- Tape / Grip: SuperLight Foam
- Stem: Kalloy AS-007 Rise: 7° Width: 80mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy 30.4mm x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Colors: Mint Green, Lilac, Monet Blue
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in