|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Dominate the Road
The Motobecane Turino Elite road bike can do it all. It boasts powerful Road Disc Brakes, a Custom Anodized Rim Wheelset, Lightweight Aluminum Frame & Precision Carbon Fiber Forks.
It comes well equipped with 700x25 tires and is capable of using tires as wide as 700x45c (29x1.75in) to dominate gravel roads or as narrow as 700x23 for maximum speed on your commute. Laugh and float over rough roads, chipseal and revel in your powerful disc brakes through virtually all weather conditions.
Perfect for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Turino Elite Features:
• Carbon Fiber Forks for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano Claris Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Road Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking in virtually all weather conditions.
• Shimano Claris Triple Crankset for flattening the hills
• Anodized Weinmann Wheelset to reduce wind resistance for faster riding
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c has a standover height of 29.2'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c has a standover height of 30.3'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c has a standover height of 31.0'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c has a standover height of 32.0'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber 12K Weave w/ Threadless Steerer (Fits up to 700x45c tires / 29x1.75)
- Crank Set: Shimano Claris Octalink FC-240350/39/30 170mm on 50c & 53c 175mm on 55c, 58c, & 61c
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge, BB-ES25 Splined/Hollow Type Axle
- Pedals: VP990 Alloy/Composite
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris FE-2403 for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris GS RD-2400
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2403-L, w/ Optical Gear Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 8sp 11/32 (24 total gears)
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy Disc 700c, Alloy
- Rims: Weinmann DP18 700c Alloy, DoubleWall, 32H, Anodized
- Tires: Kenda K152 700 x 25
- Brake Set: Tektro Lyra Mechanical Disc w/ Int'l Std Disc Mounts, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris ST-2403-L, w/ Optical Display
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E 1-1/8in Integrated OS 36/45 ACB for 45mm OD Headtube
- Handlebars: Alloy Road w/ Tunnel 50c & 53c: 390mm, 55c: 410mm, 58c & 61c: 430mm
- Tape / Grip: Gel Cork
- Stem: Tioga OS Alloy 50c & 53c: 90mm, 55c: 100mm, 58c & 61c: 110mm
- Saddle: Road Racing w/ ComfortChannel
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black, Bright White, Orange Crush
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c