|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Check out the SE F@R (FATTER for those of you that are as slow on the pickup as I was). This is ONE FAT BIKE!
Ride large and in charge anywhere you want to go on the SE F@R. The alloy frame and fork are built around a tapered 1.5” headset in front and a beefy 197mm thru axle in the back — a brawny frame to go with 4.7” Vee Rubber Bulldozer tires. A Shimano 20-speed drivetrain powers you through snow, sand, or any other terrain previously deemed un-rideable; and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in all conditions.
A Shimano 20sp drivetrain offers plenty of gears and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes keep you out of trouble.
Super wide tires “float” over practically anything…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great conversation makers and super smile generators
How much does a fat bike weigh, you might ask?
These bikes are big and BIG FUN. Big weighs more. Most average fat bikes weigh between about 30 and 40 pounds. Compare specs, aluminum fat bikes with similar parts will weigh the about the same.
You may ask how Fat Bikes ride?
Way better than standard mountain bikes in snow, sand, or mud! No Doubt. You'll ride over absolutely almost everything. Float over three feet of soft powder snow or deep sugar sand and laugh! You'll do a tons more riding and way less walking.
Awesome in rough conditions, deflate the tires to provide more traction. Compare Fat Bikes to the difference between a car and monster truck SUV. Your fat bike can go more places, like sport utility vehicles.
The hottest trend in the mountain biking world right now. Fat Bikes are hard to miss. Their giant, 'fat' tires roll over virtually anything, which makes them an ideal winter mode of transportation because they help cyclists traverse snowy and icy trails with ease and traction. While the bikes were pioneered for snowy climates, such as found on the Front Range, they work well in a variety of environments including sand and loose rock, which has some local bike experts dubbing fat bikes as the all-around mountain bike of the future.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned FatBikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Custom-Tapered 6061 Alloy, 100mm BB, Semi-Integrated Headset, Tapered Head Tube, Oversized Seat Tube, Water Bottle Mounts, Replaceable Hanger
- Rear Triangle: 190mm Symmetric Rear Stays
- Fork: SE Alloy Rigid Fork, Tapered Steerer
- Crank Set: Samox 36/22T, 10-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed External Cups
- Pedals: Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 20-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC, X10, 10-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Front: 135mm Sealed w/ QR; Rear: 190mm Sealed w/12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes: Black Stainless
- Rims: Weinmann HL-102 Double-Wall Alloy 32H
- Tires: Vee Tire Co, Bulldozer 26 x 4.7, Folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Alloy for Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: 1-1/8in- 1-1/2in Threadless
- Handlebars: Kore XCD Alloy, 18mm Rise, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: SE Kraton
- Stem: Kore XCD Alloy, 6° Rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Kore Koza, Steel Rails
- Seat Post: Kore XCD 2-Bolt Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Light Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: S (15in), M (17in), L (19in), XL (21in)
For more info