|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Introducing the Mercier Nano
The uncompromised quality of Mercier comes to a super compact yet ultra-versatile bicycle. This bike is unique it's almost custom. So unique and custom, it is not on the Mercier website yet.
Yokota Fritz says:
"MiniVelo bicycles are bicycles with small, 20" wheels but with road or city/hybrid bike design influences rather than the BMX bike look. Though at a glance these compact bicycles look like they might be folders, they're not typically folding bicycles. Because the small size lends to easier storage, MiniVelo bikes are hugely popular in some Asian countries, Japan, Korea and Taiwan in particular. They have a following in Europe and the UK, also."
These lightweight bicycles "feel" a lot like a normal bike. Unlike many comparably equipped folding bikes, they tend to be reasonably stiff and responsive. Many people carry MiniVelo bicycles onto light rail and train systems as part of a multimodal commute."
Who would want a MiniVelo bike? Anyone who wants a convenient, agile bicycle that is great for commuting in tighter areas since it is more compact than normal sized bicycles.
What would you compare this bike to? Compare this bike to other MiniVelos like Soma, Gios or Masi MiniVelo bikes which sell for much more with similar specs.
Why pay double or triple? Get your Nano now?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c fits most riders from 4'11" to 5'7"
53c fits most riders from 5'8" to 6'3"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Butted Chromoly Steel w/ Bottle Cage & Rear Rack Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Chromoly Steel
- Fork: Chromoly Steel Aero StraightBlade w/ 1in Steerer Tube
- Crank Set: LSC 42/52, 170mm Aluminum Arms
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Square Taper 68 x 113mm
- Pedals: Flat Platform
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora RD-3400GS
- Shifters: Shimano FD-2303
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Sunrace CSR8, 12/25 8sp Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: Jalco DRX4000 Alloy DoubleWall, 20 x 1.5
- Tires: Kenda Kwest K-193 20 x 1.5
- Brake Set: C Star AS2.4D Alloy
- Brake Levers: Aluminum Alloy
- Headset: Contact-Sealed, Cage Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Alloy Road Drop
- Stem: Alloy Quill Stem
- Saddle: Velo Ergo-Road
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy
- Colors: Tuxedo Black, Outrageous Orange
- Sizes: 48c, 53c