|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here it is. The new Motobecane Mirage SLX is the perfect choice for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fiber fork and dealing with a budget.
The Mirage SLX features new high performance, semi-compact, lightweight aluminum frame
Standout Features include:
• Semi-Compact Frame (compare to Trek Road Bikes 1 & 2 Series)
• Carbon Fiber Fork
• Shimano Claris Integrated Shifting (most convenient braking and shifting in one location)
• Aluminum Alloy Brake Calipers
• Shimano Claris Front & Rear Derailleurs
• FSA Tempo Aluminum Alloy Crankset
• Weinmann Wheelset
Think about it. A bike with an Aluminum Frame, Shimano Derailleurs, and a CARBON FIBER FORK for a price like this.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
47c usually fits riders from 5'0" to 5'3"
50c usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'6"
52c usually fits riders from 5'6 to 5'8"
54c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
56c usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
58c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'1"
60c usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'2"
62c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'4"
64c usually fits riders from 6'4" & up
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: New Semi-Compact, HandCrafted Kinesis Aluminum w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Kinesis StraightBlade 12K Carbon Fiber 1.125in steerer
- Crank Set: FSA Tempo Triple 50/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: BB-7420ST Cartridge w/ Sealed Oversized Bearings, JIS Square, Chromo Spindle, 68mm Shell x 113mm Spindle
- Pedals: Platform Road
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Claris FD-2400 31.8mm, for triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Claris RD-2400
- Shifters: Shimano Claris RD-2400 Integrated STI
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette CS-HG50 8sp 11/32 (may be silver or black)
- Chain: KMC X8
- Front / Rear Hubs: J-Tech Aluminum w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DP18 alloy 700C DoubleWall, Machined Brake Track
- Tires: Kenda High Pressure Road 700x25
- Brake Set: Tektro R312 Alloy Melt Forged Dual Pivot Caliper
- Brake Levers: Shimano Claris RD-2400 STI Integrated
- Headset: Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy Black
- Tape / Grip: Black Gel Cork
- Stem: Alloy Threadless
- Saddle: Road Racing w/ ComfortChannel
- Seat Post: Kalloy Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: Citrus Orange, Matte Black, SilverMist (sorry, no pictures of the matte black)
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 60c, 62c, 64c