|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
VENT NOIR is BLACK WIND in French
When you ride the Motobecane Vent Noir, you will understand... and be amazed at how incredibly aero these wheels are. The bearings are smooth, fast and efficient. The New Shimano 105 / 5800 22sp Drivetrain has a superwide rear cassette giving you an incredibly wide range that will crush nearly any mountain pass or headwind.
The 22 Speed Shimano Rear Drivetrain has a 32T rear cog mated to a Compact Crankset. This amazing combination is lighter than most any triple crankset and without the hassle of a triple crank.
No bike company other than Motobecane gives you this high level of Shimano 22 speed parts on a bike under $2000.
Check out these features:
• Double Butted Aluminum Frameset
• The newest Shimano 22 Speed 105 Rear Derailleur
• Ritchey Bar, Stem & Seatpost
• Continental Ultrasport High Pressure Road Tires
• FSA Aluminum 2x11 Cranksets & External Sealed Bearing Bottom Brackets
All this from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing GuideSizing Guide
47c Usually fits riders from 5'0" to 5'3"
50c Usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'6"
52c Usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8"
54c Usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
56c Usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
58c Usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'1"
60c Usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'2"
62c Usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'4"
64c Usually fits riders from 6'4" & up
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Semi-Compact Geometry, Kinesis Handmade Double-Butted Aluminum Main Frame w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Kinesis Carbon Fiber StraightBlade 12K
- Crank Set: FSA Gossamer Compact 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: BB-6000 MegaExo
- Pedals: Wellgo RC-713 Alloy Clipless Road (2-bolt cleat)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105 FD-5800-L for Double
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105 RD-5800-L, GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5800 Integrated
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11sp 11/32 (22 total gears)
- Chain: Shimano 105 CN-5800 for 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 32H
- Rims: Weinmann DP18 Alloy 700c
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 700x23 180tpi Foldable
- Brake Set: Tektro R540 Caliper
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800 Integrated Shift/Brake
- Headset: STS-1389-1-1/8in Alloy Threadless
- Handlebars: Ritchey BioMax OE Road
- Tape / Grip: EVA Cork w/Gel
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4 Axis 84/6D
- Saddle: Skye Systeme Racing w/ Comfort Groove
- Seat Post: Ritchey, 6061 Alloy
- Colors: Black Wind
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 60c, 62c, 64c