|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Here Ya Go...
The Gravity BaseCamp 27.5
Join the 27.5 (650B) Evolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a Shimano drivetrain equipped 27.5 (650b) bike with powerful Disc Brakes & Lock Out Suspension Fork
Why 27.5/650b you may ask?
They are lighter and more nimble than a 29er and roll over obstacles better than a 26er. They also fit smaller riders better than the 29ers do. The 27.5 mountain bikes will have the best of both worlds. The agility of the 26" wheel and the big wheel experience of the 29er mountain bikes.
Look At These Features.
• Powerful Tektro Disc Brakes. (compare to others no-name / low level disc or less capable cantilever or V-Brakes). Tektro Disc brakes are easier to adjust, more capable and more powerful. Usually found on bikes at twice the price.
• MTB Aluminum Stem & Aluminum MicroAdjust one-piece seatpost. (compare to other bikes at this price and those will have steel stems and heavier / lower quality, harder to adjust; two piece seat posts).
• Wide range Shimano Drivetrain for smooth shifting on rough terrain. The plush Suntour Suspension Fork further smooths the terrain. Lockout and Adjustable preload provides maximum efficiency.
• Incredibly specified with precision Shimano Altus 24 Speed Rear Derailleur, tough Suntour Cranks, strong DoubleWall Rims, Powerful Tektro Disc Brakes, & Adjustable Suntour Suspension Fork.
Where are you going to find a great bike like this at a great price?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
13" Generally fits most riders from 5'2" to 5'5"
15" Generally fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'8"
17" Generally fits most riders from 5'8" to 5'11"
19" Generally fits most riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
21" Generally fits most riders from 6'1" to 6’4”
- Main Frame: Custom Formed TIG Welded Oversize 6061 Aluminum w/ Gusseted Downtubes
- Fork: Suntour SF14-XCT-HLO-DS 27.5in Suspension Fork w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW10-XCT 22/32/44T Alloy 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQS-113-CBT Cartridge
- Pedals: Beartrap MTB w/ Metal Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M190M6
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus 24sp
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24sp EZ Fire Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano MegaRange 8sp 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Forged Aluminum Disc w/Q.R. & Debris Seal Ball Bearings
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: HJC DA21S 27.5 x 32H DoubleWall 6061 Aluminum
- Tires: MultiTread 27.5x2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF51
- Headset: Cane Creek VP-A71 Threadless 1.125in, Contact Sealed Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy, 620mm wide, 30mm Rise, 6 Degree Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Kraton Black dual compound
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy Comp Extension 90mm on 13in, 15in, 17in 110mm on 19in & 21in w/ 10 Degree Rise, Threadless for 1.125in
- Saddle: WTB Speed V-Sport SE
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Jett Black, Pearl White, Burnt Orange
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21n